Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 30

Which song is NOT quite as great as the others?

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Two more great songs were voted out last round, and only seven masterpieces remain! Which song(s) will get the most votes this round? Choose wisely!

The rules are the same as before:

Choose from the above list the one song you think isn't quite good enough to go to the next round - and provide us with your reasonings if you can. And no cheating.

Have fun!

-Villain

the emptiness from which i fed

so it seems that since of melancholy burning never gets any votes it will probably eventualy be the winner. i would like that:)

Emptiness go away.
I like all the other songs on this poll very very very very very much.
But it's easy to vote for them cause in my mind they are ranked.
On the other hand the votes so far weren't so easy cause i had many options to choose from and they all sucked so i couldn't make up my mind.

I'll kick you out.
Well that doesn't quite have the effect it would if I was a moderator...but I've been getting the urge to post a 'come on now guys' post for a while now. Hedon is really good. Doesn't matter if it goes I suppose since many of my other favourites are gone too (how the hell did Shadow Duet get wiped?).

@tfh: take comfort in the fact that i concur wholeheartedly with your view on shadow duet

Simply Hedon.

Come on people, vote Punish off already, it doesn't belong this high.
Do you have any taste in music at all?

The Emptiness from Which I Fed is a great song. It has great guitar- and bass-work, plus some of the best ever lyrics by Mikael Stanne. I especially like the spoken part "Can silence be shared? If so, can the perception of silence..."

And yet, it is not quite as great as the other songs on the list.

-Villain

Hedon. I love The Emptiness... and Hedon is less great than all the rest. Yeah, its getting hard, but somehow I could put my finger on Hedon immediately. The next round will be tough though.