Day 1 Roster Change!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
DAY ONE ROSTER CHANGE!!!

I am sorry to announce the withdrawal of Mark Zonder & Gary Wehrkamp from Day #1. There were many technical considerations to address concerning their appearance which had not been fully fleshed out by the time I made the announcement. Unfortunately these were unable to be worked out and they have respectfully withdrawn from the show. I jumped the gun in announcing them before everything had been fully worked out and the fault lies with me. I have nothing but respect for Mr. Zonder & Mr. Wehrkamp and it is my hope that they will be able to return to ProgPower in the near future.

At this time, I would like to announce the new addition to the Day #1 line-up, none other than ARTIFICIAL LANGUAGE. Bursting onto the scene in 2015, this band has two stunning albums which need to be in your collection if they aren’t already. They are very eager to make their first appearance at ProgPower and it is going to be a great one. Please welcome them to the Day #1 line-up!

https://artificiallanguage.bandcamp.com/album/now-we-sleep

Nathan “The SwordLord” Block
Promoter, ProgPower USA, Day #1

Last edited:
Saw them a few weeks ago for what I think was their second ever live show. I was shocked by how much they kicked ass.

Singer and keyboard player in particular had really fun stage presence. They're gonna kill it! Everyone needs to check these guys out.

Someone should start a pool for guessing which month the first replacement is going to be. A tiebreaker could be guessing the total number of replacement acts :)

Nonetheless, Glenn & Co. always do an excellent job of finding quality replacements. In fact, the last two years, I invested in Day 1 & 2 because of replacements. Last year, I wasn't planning on going to Day 1 until I saw Theocracy was on the bill. The year before, it was Doro that brought me into the first two days.