DEAD SHITS IN THE A.C.T

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
A very good friend of mine in the A.C.T was picking up her little boy from creche before going to the post office when two Fucking dead shits drove up in a stolen car, as she was putting her boy in his seat this wanker opened the passenger door and stole her bag.

:yell:MY FUCKING MAIDEN TICKET WAS IN HER FUCKING BAG...:cry:

:yell:YOU PACK OF C**TS

:yell:YOU WILL GET WOTS COMMING TO YOU YOU GUTLESS BASTARDS...:devil:

YES TRUE STORY, they found the car took some prints, she was going to post my ticket as she was the one who got it for me as she had the invite from (tickatech) for the pre-sales my ticket number was 179 for the Brisbane show. 12/02/08

Edit: Tizz A sad F*CKED SHI*TY DAY

C*NTS, MAKE ME SO F*CKING MAD IF I COULD STAB THEM I WOULD

I spoke to my friend who bought the ticket, she told me, because she purchased the ticket on her credit card and it was through tickatek I think I can get the same ticket at the gate, I bloody hope so, my nuts are crossed...:zombie:

I'd be getting that friend to call Ticketek straight away and telling them what happened. Don't just assume that what she says is right. They should be able to print you another ticket considering the circumstances. Not the kind of thing you want to run on assumptions with, or have to have your balls crossed till next year.

I don't no how to say this and when I do you make your own assumptions.

OK, this is all true as far as I know, the Police found the stolen car took the prints, no bag all my friends cards/money/Ipod/house keys/blar blar blar all the crap girls have in their bags, gone.......OK....The Police told her there was an IRON MAIDEN ticket on the back seat of the stolen car.....WTF....I know, but I wont be happy until that tickets in my hands, so as far as I'm concerned it's still stolen.

I will let you know if this to be true I hope its bloody true and thanks people for listening, I have aged 10 years from a bloody phone call.....BASTARDS

When she told me about her bag being stolen and how it got stolen I was all sympathetic.

But when she told me my MAIDEN ticket was in her bag....I was like no f*cking way can this be true, talk about heart broken.

my seat is looking straight down onto the stage I will see it all, when I get my ticket.

Thanks peoples:

It just p*ss's me off to know that some fuck had their hands on my MAIDEN ticket before me, I'm sure alot of you would feel the same.

You can't get any golder than a MAIDEN ticket, I tried to ring my friend 5min ago, she must be at work I will find out today WTF's going on.

Tell you freind to ring ticktek and get a lost/stolen ticket voucher, I had to do this recently when mine and mates tix did'nt turn up after a month after purchase. I then found out later my Ex-Wife "accidently " Took then with her mail ... it should all turn out good mate except u have to line up and get a tix to get in on the day of performance i wanted to be in pub drinkin but shit happens

Sorry about that man, had to feed the kids.

^:lol:

I just rang the girls mum I told her I tried to ring but I couldn't get through, she told me they took the phone as well, "DER"

Now the really really good news, she has my MAIDEN ticket, WOT F*CK HEADS, FINGER PRINTS:headbang: WE HOPE.

I'm still not going to be happy until that tickets in Brisbane in my hands tho.

Thanks People.