DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT: Transcendence

From DTP FB page:

"Ready for another new track??? 'Stormbending' is exclusively featured today on new site The Independent along with a nice in-depth interview with Devin himself. We're still working on an official promo video for 'Stormbending' which will be ready in a week or two. Enjoy!"

Devin Townsend Interview: ‘What I tried to do with this record was make something beautiful because the world is so ugly right now’

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT SIGNS TO NEW DAMAGE RECORDS FOR CANADIAN RELEASE OF TRANSCENDENCE ALBUM; “STORMBENDING” SINGLE STREAMING

Last edited:
DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - 11 TRANSCENDENCE BONUS SONGS AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING

"...The deluxe version of the album features a bonus CD of 11 tracks that were recorded during the Transcedence writing sessions but didn't make the final cut. Those 11 tracks are available for streaming below. The tracklist is as follows

"Gump" 0:00 - 5:25
"Celestial Signals" 5:25 - 10:27 (Demo)
"Support The Cause" 10:27 - 14:59 (Demo)
"Into The Sun" 14:59 - 18:11 (Demo)
"Time Overload" 18:11 - 22:09 (Demo)
"Lexus" 22:09 - 27:25 (Demo)
"Farther On" 27:25 - 30:17 (Demo)
"Victim" 30:17 - 33:27 (Demo - updated Physicist album track)
"Monkey Mind" 33:27 - 37:19 (Demo)
"Canucklehead" 37:19 - 39:28 (Demo)
"Loud" 39:28 - 42:44..."

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - EPISODE11 OF TRANSCENDENCE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR VIDEO DOCUMENTARY POSTED: "HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE PUNISHMENT"

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - EPISODE 13 OF TRANSCENDENCE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR VIDEO DOCUMENTARY POSTED: "THE KING OF FLATULENCE"

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - EPISODE 15 OF TRANSCENDENCE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR VIDEO DOCUMENTARY POSTED: "WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR UNDERWEAR?"

Last edited:
This album is freaking GOOD. Every song is an absolute jewel, including the second CD "Holding Patterns." Putting together a piano arrangement of "Higher" really made me appreciate just how bonkers some of the details and layers on that particular song are - it's almost Deconstruction level in its sonic mayhem-ness!