Difference between the 2 HCDR cd's?

The copy protection for music CDs has already been cracked...all you need is a felt tip marker and a steady hand. :)

say have u ever figured out how to make UT2003 run on the net with a generated cd key i really hate to spend $40 just to play on the net...

i dont even have the game yet. i think my system may be a bit sluggish for it, umm and not to mention i have a friggen modem so i usually dont buy any games unless it has a really good single player. but no i havent yet. i think i can have my freind do it

Mail from Spinefarm:

-----------------------

The SP-version has one bonus track and a copy-protection, the CD-version has no bonus track and no protection. The price is the same, 22 EUR.

Same artwork!

-----------------------

the one with 10 tracks cant be played on computer, its the same system which was on Nightwishes Century Child special edition.:)
I doesnt do anything if you try to play it on you computer..:)

Originally posted by BurningAngel
the one with 10 tracks cant be played on computer, its the same system which was on Nightwishes Century Child special edition.:)
yeah right..

i've got that version of it, i just have to put it in and out a few times and voilá.

its a shame to make a cd that wont be readable on computer
some people (like me :p ) don't have a hi-fi and read audio cd only with the computer cd player !
so if i buy the version with the bonus track i won't be able to listen that cd ! :mad:
so i will have to buy thye "normal" edition
i already have the bonus track on SW deluxe edition but i like to have bonus cd from bands i LOVE :rolleyes:

Dammit. This is impossible people. Unreadable? Hmmmm. I doubt it.... but... for god we have Google.... im sure if we find "to read unreadable cd audio protection", or some shit, we will found a solution. Right? ;)

Originally posted by BurningAngel

what about if you try to rip to mp3?

Originally posted by bodomite
what about if you try to rip to mp3?

My Nightwish cd doesn't work in my DVD/CD player, but a few days ago I copied the cd to my computer with Audiograbber, without problems.
Ironic that I can't play the album in my DVD-player or my portable cd-player, but it works on my computer! COPY PROTECTION SUCKS!!!:

I was reading, and reading, i I ofund the price of 25$ for a cd? Are they nuts to come across with so high prices?

Bodomite, u really gave so much? And i gotta a question, cuz maybe u know if this limited 10 tracks cd would be gibven out in whole europe or just in finland and o_O commonly in japan? They always do that, dont they?