DIO vs. OZZY??? Sabbath/Solo?etc...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
All comments welcome. Personally, I love Sabbath with Ozzy and Dio. Both are great. I want to see others comments first then I will comment. I would really like to see NEVERMORE cover Revelations(Mother Earth), Heaven & Hell, Sign Of the Southern Cross, etcc..

Here goes.

Ronnie James Dio is the Jesus of heavy metal, in a good way.

Nobody can deny Ozzy's influence, and Black Sabbath certainly wouldn't have been what they were without him. But he's a tired old wreck who needs to fucking retire yesterday and enjoy whatever time is left to him. Dio, by contrast, is a fucking amazing performer and possibly immortal.

Ronnie James Dio is the Jesus of heavy metal, in a good way.

Nobody can deny Ozzy's influence, and Black Sabbath certainly wouldn't have been what they were without him. But he's a tired old wreck who needs to fucking retire yesterday and enjoy whatever time is left to him. Dio, by contrast, is a fucking amazing performer and possibly immortal.

Totally agreed. I love Ozzy to death and have seen him live many times, but the reality show put a whole new spin on things. The next Ozzy album better be good. Zakk and Ozzy both have been quoted as saying it's in the same league with "Diary Of A Madman" & "Blizzard Of Ozz". We will see.