Dirk Thurisch is back with Angel Dust

Curufin

Kind of a big deal...
Aug 19, 2002
Nottingham, NH, USA
www.curufin.com
Just saw this on blabbermouth, and I thought some people here might appreciate it. I've always wanted to see them live, so now there's at least a possibility of that happening!

German power metallers ANGEL DUST have been rejoined by vocalist Dirk Thurisch, who left the band in 2005. The group is currently working on material for its seventh album, "Tales From Ashes And Dust", due out later this year.

Didn't think Angel Dust was still around! That is kick-ass. For that matter, I still have a copy of the second Angel Dust album back from the 80's before they became the modern Power/Prog band. (And yes, I also have a copy Of Human Bondage as well)

My first ProgPoower was IV so they're one of the few bands from the earlier PP's that I've never had a chance to see. Glenn listed them in his top 10 PP sets so here's hoping we may see them at PPXII (or maybe this year's Showcase?)

I cannot express how fucking excited about this I am. I fucking love some Angel Dust, especially Enlighten the Darkness (album).

I was just about to post this. I am really fucking happy. One of the more underrated bands I personally feel. I would love it for them to come back to progpower as I didn't see them the first time.

That's awesome. I've wanted to see them for a long time too. Here's hoping they decide to do a US tour.

That's awesome. I've wanted to see them for a long time too. Here's hoping they decide to do a US tour.

I doubt it. They could do progpower again but they're VERY underground. The only way is if they came in as a support act, which even then there's a slim chance.