Djent-heads; Full Song to Mix!!

shredder10

Replace that #@#|@#∞!!
May 19, 2010
Caracas
www.myspace.com
Hello there guys! :cool:
How you been? =)

Here's another session/project i wanted to post, it belongs to a unfinished EP i was recording and producing for a band about a year ago. These kids are really talented on shred guitar and stuff, but too young to double track guitars hahaha Which would've been awesome though. But as you will see on your daw it's not as 'tight' as it might sound. I'm no bass player but i had to record it for this song, it has a bit of electric hum so yeah :/ it's not perfect.

Tone here is just POD xt, i'd love to hear this reamped —*been too lazy :Spin:
Guitars were some random Ibanez and a Pink Hello Kitty Squier;

Hello-Kitty-guitar-002.jpg

Isn't it lovely?

It's a fun song for quick practice, Just drums bass L R guitars and a little lead. Didn't use any outboard to mix this version, did it only to upload here as a ref.

Mix Ref: Dei - Ref
Files:Dei - FILES
-Midi drums
-Bass
-GT L & R
-Lead

Happy mixing :popcorn:!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN its AWSWMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i'll give it a try tomorrow!!!

very fast due to running out of time! i made it in 20 minutes, drums only one preset nothing special,you cant hear nothing i guess! guitars by revalver jsx and some impluses with a little post eq
tell me what do you think :) no lead guitars at the moment. i'll wait my new focusrite 2i4 audio interface to do it ;)

Last edited by a moderator: