Does "anyone" like Reroute?

Inflames626

Jul 1, 2003
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
I noticed a lot of Clayman/Reroute bashing, and I have to agree with Reroute, old In Flames died after whoracle, Colony and Clay were okay, with Colony maybe even being great, but I miss Glenn Ljungstrom being in Flames, nothing wrong with Bjorn, he wrote all that stuff too, but, "Watch Them Feed" sounds like Korn (on the Trigger EP). Whatever happened to "Upon an Oaken Throne" riffs?

I like it altough it took me one hell of a time to enjoy it properly. It's still there, some little glimpses of old In Flames under all that over-produced material. It's just that I still can't fully accept the production of the album. Don't like Dug-Out Studio...

Now i'm probably gonna turn this into another "evil bashur VS evil fanboy" thread but i think RTR plain sucks.
The vocs are worthless, all the guitar-work is boring and the production is horrible.
I think Clayman is a great album though, maybe too many IF newbies hail it as the best cd because of their lack of knowledge.
But i still think it kicks ass.
I'll probably never care for anything more IF releases though, as they're probably gonna release a couple more uninspired albums that sound the same and gets great acclaim as usual, followed by the members moving to a paradise island and something like that.

Reactions: Gums
when a band "sells out", people say that a change was needed, and they ask a rhetorical question like "do you want them to keep remaking the same album?"

well, I'd rather have an album that sounds like something I really like over something new and boring. ...but hey, that's just me.

Jesus can't any forum go a while without talking about In Flames

DT's 'affiliation' with In Flames is looooong past! It doesn't make any sense to talk about In Flames so much here, same goes for bugging Sundin and them with stupid question about In Flames.

Reactions: Salamurhaaja