Doro/Sister Sin/7 Kingdoms Fri Tampa

And Angra brought the house down with a Maiden cover that same year.

I don't think that's Jason's point or my point for that matter. When covering Priest or Maiden for example, it's almost a cheap tactic to get the crowd involved as they are two of the most popular metal bands. Furthermore, for a band like Doro for instance who has such a long track of songs to choose from, it doesn't make sense to do a cover.

...but I got to meet Doro.:worship:
We've met her a few times over the years. She is the sweetest, most appreciative woman ever.
Why the heck does she waste time doing a Priest cover, esp such a commercial staple?
She kinda does her own cover of it. Starts slow & acoustic then kicks in halfway through.
The show in Baltimore was fairly sparsely attended but it was great. Sister Sin put on a high-energy show with those nice retro, raw vocals and a cool set list. Not that I had any doubt, but Doro made it 100% clear that she is still the "Queen of Metal." She had a cold and was blowing her nose between songs but sounded about perfect to me. If you get a chance to see this tour, I highly recommend it.

There was a bigger crowd in Baltimore than I expected. Sister Sin was amazing as always and great people, and Doro...well she's Doro. Always a mesmerizing, amazing, high energy show!:headbang:

That's cool if she does her own take.
Still though I think it's cheesy to do such a commercial staple.

Almost as lame as when HammerFall used to do a teaser of Enter Sandman.

That's cool if she does her own take.
Still though I think it's cheesy to do such a commercial staple.

Almost as lame as when HammerFall used to do a teaser of Enter Sandman.

I don't think that's Jason's point or my point for that matter. When covering Priest or Maiden for example, it's almost a cheap tactic to get the crowd involved as they are two of the most popular metal bands. Furthermore, for a band like Doro for instance who has such a long track of songs to choose from, it doesn't make sense to do a cover.

You dorks are sucking the fun out of it.

LOL - I get your point, but I clarified already the difference between a well established band playing a cover as opposed to a tribute band.
Hence your attempted dig is an epic fail... :)

LOL - I get your point, but I clarified already the difference between a well established band playing a cover as opposed to a tribute band.
Hence your attempted dig is an epic fail... :)

You realize I'm fucking with you and thus "epic fail" is just a "funny" right? :)