Dragon Guardian - Destiny of the Sacred Kingdom

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
What is there to say about a band like Dragon Guardian except just listen and see whether you hate it or love it cause there's not gonna be an in between that's for sure!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ngRi9Q0iQ&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_EaJr3SZ4&feature=related[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and im only 57 seconds in the first one!!!!!!

another post after its all listened to!!!

Does anyone have cotton swabs? I feel like I have cheese clogging my ears. :lol:

The music is actually fun if you're in the mood for something that's cheesy. The song title, as Glenn said, goes to the hall of fame. I don't think Freedom Call went that far. :lol:

This is what you get when Dr. Seth Brundle takes Rhapsody, Stratovarius and Helloween for a ride in his teleportation device.

At first I was like am I back in 1994 but then the singer sang and it proved to be much like the myriad of other no name generic power metal balls in a vice grip bands that I've had the displeasure of sampling over the years.

The funny thing is half of these bands are awesome if they would just be an instrumental band only.

Does anyone have cotton swabs? I feel like I have cheese clogging my ears. :lol:

The music is actually fun if you're in the mood for something that's cheesy. The song title, as Glenn said, goes to the hall of fame. I don't think Freedom Call went that far. :lol:

this is much more tasteful than freedom call. they are just blatant thick slices of cheese.

this just sounds Japanese as fuck! and if not Japanese, then it sounds like it!

Holy Dragon vs. Evil Dragon.

So when they decide a winner of that match, will there be a follow up song of "(Winner of Holy Dragon vs. Evil Dragon) vs (New Dragon)"? They could carry this Dragon vs Dragon thing out for a couple of albums. Hell, maybe people will start placing bets on the future songs

"Since Evil Dragon beat Holy Dragon & then Goat Dragon beat Evil Dragon, $5 says Electric Dragon beats Goat Dragon!"

Electric Dragon. That sounds awesome. Or like something you would battle in Shadow of the Colossus!

So when they decide a winner of that match, will there be a follow up song of "(Winner of Holy Dragon vs. Evil Dragon) vs (New Dragon)"? They could carry this Dragon vs Dragon thing out for a couple of albums. Hell, maybe people will start placing bets on the future songs

"Since Evil Dragon beat Holy Dragon & then Goat Dragon beat Evil Dragon, $5 says Electric Dragon beats Goat Dragon!"

Electric Dragon. That sounds awesome. Or like something you would battle in Shadow of the Colossus!

And have They Might be Giants do the remix akin to Particle Man

see then you could open a whole video game deal with like megaman style DRAGON GAMES.

It's missing the words "of" and "mirror". Should they have included these, it would've been the most epic song title of all time.

"Good Dragon of Mesmiria vs Evil Dragon of Airimsem through the Mirror of Battle!"