DREAMSCAPE - CDs delayed...

5th SEASON

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2007
"Hello, it's Wolfgang from Dreamscape"

Our label has delayed the shipment of your preordered cds thru our partner www.cdinzane.com . We also need a few extra days to get your autographed copies prepared and will have to send these at a bit of a later date due to the label's delay. Our appologies for this delay. We assure you this is an awesome release and that CD Inzane will have them for progpower, along with some shirts for those of you who have waited for our 5th release.

Thank you, Wolfgang."

"Hello, it's Wolfgang from Dreamscape"

Our label has delayed the shipment of your preordered cds thru our partner www.cdinzane.com . We also need a few extra days to get your autographed copies prepared and will have to send these at a bit of a later date due to the label's delay. Our appologies for this delay. We assure you this is an awesome release and that CD Inzane will have them for progpower, along with some shirts for those of you who have waited for our 5th release.

Thank you, Wolfgang."

Thanks for the update Wolfgang!

These are now in! All preorders have shipped as of 9/24/07 at 3:54p.m. CST today from www.cdinzane.com in Minneapolis. Hopefully all those whom preordered will get theirs by Friday of this week.

Thank you again for supporting our partners "Dreamscape" in everything they do. I cannot believe the numbers filled just for a preorder. Those that have not ordered this yet, you are truley missing out. We still have plenty here and will be bringing a couple of hundred more to progpower.

The jewel version is just about out of stock so we are not going to have many at progpower. We still have a good supply of the first 330 digi's and some autographed ones in stock.

Orders right now turn around within 10 hours after ordering and ship instantly. We have 3 here today and tomorrow have 5 that can spend all day on what you order.

www.cdinzane.com
763-391-9344
Phone hours: 7a.m. to 1p.m. CST Mon - Fri

***Phones will be closed Tuesday thru Thursday of this week in order to package and prepare the trailer for Progpower. We can guarentee that we will have more merch than any other vendor this year. A full 8X10 trailer should be enough yealllllllllllll...

It is a breath of fresh air but everyone here is kinda sad at the same time. Having worked with these guys for over two years has drawn us fond of the lineup. Of couse we are always here to support the new lineup, but knowing this is a farewell release is still hard.

Production by Jan Vacik is unreal. Everything is huge, drummer musta used wood-tip sticks as you can hear every hit of the ride. The release is smooth and the video is very clear on the limited edition. I miss them already. Too bad they could not close Progpower VIII...

Production by Jan Vacik is unreal. Everything is huge, drummer musta used wood-tip sticks as you can hear every hit of the ride. The release is smooth and the video is very clear on the limited edition. I miss them already. Too bad they could not close Progpower VIII...[/QUOTE]

**** I second that.................But i'm sure Wolfgang will not disappoint.