DREAMSCAPE SHIRTS FOR PROGPOWER

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Ok, Jan is getting these shirts to us as fast as possible. It is going to be absolute chaos on this one so we are going to lay down the rules firm:

Please call me or email me at sales@cdinzane.com if you are wanting a shirt. Due to the amount of inquiries, our crew needs to know how many to send in the truck to progpower.

Here is what to send in the email:

*** In the Subject Heading, Put: "Dreamscape Shirt order" (Anything other than these words and the order may be deleted.)

***In the email, place your name, shirt size wanted, shirt style wanted (LS = Long Sleeve), (SS = Short Sleeve) quantity (These will be held for you until 7pm Friday night October 5th. If you don't pick them up before then, you loose your place in line)

***Shirts are available in Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve with graphics front and back. Long Sleeves have graphics down the sleeving also. Sized of each are S,M,L,XL, XXL, XXXL.

We are the only store in the U.S. that has these. Once they are gone at our table, WWW.CDINZANE.COM will have them available by mailorder later in October and again, no one else in the U.S. will have these available online.

Glenn get's one for free!!! Thank you all for your help.

P.S: 200 Limited edition digi books and some jewel editions will be on hand at our booth for sale of the band's new "5th Season" release also.

CD INZANE LLC
"THE" best in Import metal...

www.cdinzane.com
Phone orders: Mon - Fri 7am - 1pm C.S.T.
(763) 391-9344

Ned, we are asking you kindly, this post is for the band Dreamscape. Please stop messing this us for them. Please do your own post.

Bottom line.........Zane is posting this for the fans and the band. This is supposed to be a postive post for the Dreamscape boys.:kickass:

Ned was just poking fun at inzane only in jest...he wasn't being mean or anything....and why everyone thinks he's trying to hijack this thread from Dreamscape is beyond me...it happens on every other thread...why say something about hijacking now? (aside from the fact that he isn't hijacking shit on here)

Justin

Ned was just poking fun at inzane only in jest...he wasn't being mean or anything....and why everyone thinks he's trying to hijack this thread from Dreamscape is beyond me...it happens on every other thread...why say something about hijacking now? (aside from the fact that he isn't hijacking shit on here)

Justin

QFT

I'm assuming that these are only for orders of guys t-shirts and not girlie/babydoll tees? The last two times Dreamscape was at PP they only had basic front-side logo tees for the girls, which I already have one of, although I'd consider ordering another Dreamscape girls tee if it has the front and back you are describing.

hello to everyone!
the shirts are with the new design from our new album "5th season"!
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

Sorry, we've been so frickin' busy to answer. We have pictures if any of you would like to see the pictures of the Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve. We will have the new "5th Season" as well as what the band has left of "End of Silence" (which there are only about 15 EOS left).

Again, sorry for the delay. Wolfgang picked up for us. Thanks bro...

www.cdinzane.com
763-391-9344