Dreamscape's singer makes great comments about US fans

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I was over at the mike portney board and he found out alot of people were picking up the new cd and made some nice comments. These were his comments:

Hi everybody!
This is Roland, the (new) vocalist of DREAMSCAPE. A friend of mine told me about this thread, and... wow, I am nearly speechless!!!
spc_eee1.gif
We are very honored by all your compliments and your feedbacks. It is a great pleasure for us - a "little band" from Munich/Germany - to know there are also so many fans in USA listening to our music! That's so amazing...!!!
Just a word to the PPUSA: unfortunately something really did go wrong. We've been contacted by email 2-3 month ago, but the email has never reached us... what a shame, what a pity! It's just two weeks ago, when a friend of us told us, that he has read in the PPUSA-board, that PPUSA was wondering and was a little bit pissed off that there was no answer by us... As I told you, we really didn't get the email(s), but we have contacted PPUSA, told about the circumstances, how much we apologize for that and how sorry we are...
As the PPUSA-linup is already complete for this year, we hope that there will be another chance next year, because we REALLY WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AT PPUSA!!!
Best regards to all the fans in USA and all over the world!

Oh Wow, that really sucks, but I still have hope as Glenn just announced that 2 bands backed out last week. This could be a blessing in disguise since Roland of Dreamscape said that they did eventually get in touch with Glenn/PP USA.

I would pay the price of a ticket just to see Dreamscape alone. I really hope they worked things out and we will see their name on the roster come March 1.

nightwish58 said:
I would pay the price of a ticket just to see Dreamscape alone. I really hope they worked things out and we will see their name on the roster come March 1.
Me too.

Gee whos that guy who created that post over at Mike Portnoys forum? ;) :p

Riceloft said:
Cuz jumping on a search engine is waaaaay too hard ;).
I wasted about 20 minutes on Google looking for Dreamscape and Wuthering Heights. I found WH's page which just says, "Under Construction" or something equally useful. Never did find Dreadscape's page.

Thanks for the link.

tattooedsean666 said:
I have been going over the web spreading the word helping you out and as I mentioned to you on other board, feedback is good especially over at the brave words board.:worship:
Awesome dude! :headbang: