Dreamtale - Epsilon

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
epsilonfront.jpg

Dreamtale's 5th album, Epsilon, is released this week. We have also arranged the album to be available for listening in full, for free, through the Finnish metal magazine, Inferno. All ten songs can be heard there in full between May 9th-15th. That way, you can listen before you buy the album. Inferno-magazine also did an interview with the band, which is to appear in the next issue.

Tracklist:

1. Firestorm
2. Angel Of Light
3. Each Time I Die
4. Where Eternal Jesters Reign
5. Fly Away
6. Reasons Revealed
7. Strangers' Ode
8. Mortal Games
9. Lady Of A Thousand Lakes
10. March To Glory

- http://www.dreamtale.org/?p=news

Have enjoyed stuff from these guys in the past and the previews sound very encouraging for this new release! Check them out, those keyboard parts sound delicious!

Don't really know anything from them other than the album Beyond Reality, but man there are some fantastic songs on there, and I've been checking metal-archives for a couple years to see when this would be released. Gotta get it now, thanks for the heads-up!

Question - is there another new singer on this one? From what I've heard, each album has had a different vocalist.

Wow, just listened to the first song, and I really enjoy it! I'll listen to the rest after work, I hope it stays this good.

Don't really know anything from them other than the album Beyond Reality, but man there are some fantastic songs on there, and I've been checking metal-archives for a couple years to see when this would be released. Gotta get it now, thanks for the heads-up!

Question - is there another new singer on this one? From what I've heard, each album has had a different vocalist.

Beyond Reality - Rami Keränen (also guitars) + Marco Hietala
Ocean's Heart - Tomi Viiltola
Difference - Jarkko Ahola
Phoenix - Erkki Seppänen
Epsilon - Erkki Seppänen

Ah, thank you! Just finished listening to the album and it's awesome, definitely worth buying. Catchy, classic power metal! Each Time I Die's beginning totally sounds like Sonata Arctica's San Sebastian.

I had never really listened to Dreamtale before but yeah, this is pretty awesome :DD

You should check out the songs from their first album: Memories of Time, Fallen Star, Dreamland, and Where the Rainbow Ends (with Marco from Nightwish!), they're all amazing!