Driver needed for upcoming tour/tours

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
I am looking for someone with a clean driving record that would be interested in driving To/Die/For on their upcoming tour across the US and Canada. Must have a good, clean driving record, and a big plus would be if you already have a passport. The tour starts on June 26th in VA and ends in CT on July 27th. Those dates are the first and last that are confirmed, may leave a day or two earlier or get back a day or two later. If you are interested, post here or contact me via PM or @ brenterwin at gmail.com Pay is negotiable.

Brent

http://www.myspace.com/tdfrocks? This the band you mean... if so then havem change their name to Please/Die/Now.. or We/Suck/Shit...

But yeh, I'll be the driver.. and do the world a favour and drive them off a fucking cliff.

You post like a 4 year old. I didn't ask for anyone's opinion of them dickcheese, I asked if anyone wanted a job for a month. Nothing more, nothing less. If it's such a big deal, I will withdraw my offer and close the thread...

Brent

^ :lol: Lighten up, I understand you're looking for a driver to fill this job, but the band sucks shit in my opinion, and prolly everyone else's here too... so yeh, that in addition to the fact most people here are 14-20 range, that's not really "responsible driver" material or people who'd be interested. Try calling you know, a driving SERVICE, perhaps might be yer best bet. or an add in the paper. Someone with driving experience is a good idea too, not a teen who'll get piss drunk after the first show and unable to drive.

Btw, the band could you know, DRIVE THEMSFUCKINGSELVES, a lot of bands do that.

Ive never posted on this particular forum before, so I didn't know that, i frequent the Nevermore and Progpower USA boards. It isnt only that band, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black, and Epicurian are on the tour as well. I was just trying to throw that out there to anyone who may be interested, thats all.

The band isn't really my thing, but it still sounds like a sweet job.

I actually have about 4 years of professional driving experience, but I already have a job for the summer.

If only you'd posted this a month before, I probably would have jumped at the chance.

Ive never posted on this particular forum before, so I didn't know that, i frequent the Nevermore and Progpower USA boards. It isnt only that band, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black, and Epicurian are on the tour as well. I was just trying to throw that out there to anyone who may be interested, thats all.

I'm juat fucking around dude, being a dick for laughs. In all honesty, good luck filling the job, but really I am friends with the guys from Sanctity, and they drive themselves across North America so ionna, can they not do that?

Btw, welcome to this board... it's the asshole of UM.

I'm juat fucking around dude, being a dick for laughs. In all honesty, good luck filling the job, but really I am friends with the guys from Sanctity, and they drive themselves across North America so ionna, can they not do that?

Btw, welcome to this board... it's the asshole of UM.

Well, I wish they could drive themselves across the US, but they don't have US drivers licenses, they are all from finland. I would drive them, but I am acting as tour manager as well, so it might be kinda hard to do both, i don't know, we will see.

ngbbs41709e14899fa.jpg

I am looking for someone with a clean driving record that would be interested in driving To/Die/For on their upcoming tour across the US and Canada. Must have a good, clean driving record, and a big plus would be if you already have a passport. The tour starts on June 26th in VA and ends in CT on July 27th. Those dates are the first and last that are confirmed, may leave a day or two earlier or get back a day or two later. If you are interested, post here or contact me via PM or @ brenterwin at gmail.com Pay is negotiable.

Brent
i'll do it! i'm so eager to drive!

no wait... i live in argentina.

dammit! :mad: