DT at NE Metalfest?

I'll be there. I had tickets for this event even before DT joined the set. What a lovely bonus (especially since I now own the new album)!

Triple huh here! Seriously, this is major disinformation; we're here in Sweden and never heard about this. As mentioned plenty of times before, the music business is a seedy place and one shouldn't always believe what's told.

Upon closer inspection, the official New England Metal Festival website lists the band as Dark Tranquility. Only one "L". Guess its a cover band...
I don't think its a cover band, in fact don't believe there has ever been a DT cover band?
As for only one L that happens all the time, on the recent 'Metal for the Masses' tour all the tickets I've seen and used had Tranquillity spelled with only one L.

To quote Hunter Thompson
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side" :Smug:

I don't think its a cover band, in fact don't believe there has ever been a DT cover band?
As for only one L that happens all the time, on the recent 'Metal for the Masses' tour all the tickets I've seen and used had Tranquillity spelled with only one L.

I was being sarcastic. :) Once again I am reminded that it never translates well in text... *sigh* Woe is me, my humor is lost in translation.

They will try and do anything to get people into the door of a depleting, has-been festival with little or no metal. This WAS a good fest up until about 4 years ago. Maybe if the time was taken to get in touch with the actual bands instead of false advertising, it would make more sense. Besides, they need to put the METAL back into the metal part of the fest, primarily getting in touch with more bands from overseas who are better than 90% of the bands from the USA.