DYNAZTY: Firesign

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DYNAZTY – “BREATHE WITH ME” SINGLE STREAMING

"...September 28th will mark the release of the new album, titled Firesign from Sweden’s Dynazty by AFM Records. First single "Breathe With Me" is available below...."

DynaztyFirsign.jpg

Picked this one up today and on first listen I LOVE THIS ONE!! Right off the bat I noticed that this one has less energy and is a little bit tamer than their previous two releases. Not as heavy but still has plenty of crunch. More keys on this one and there is plenty of groove on this. This time out they really focus on the vocals and the melodies. This thing is super melodic and the vocals are outstanding. They are not doing anything different than they did on previous albums besides focus more on melody and vocals. I liked the previous two outings - I LOVE THIS ONE!! There are plenty of guitar solos on this thing - huge choruses and a FANTASTIC vocalist. Vocalist is the star this time out. Production is solid and beefy and fits this music perfectly. These guys are doing something special here and hope they continue in this fashion. Highly Recommended.

Brand

This is the best the singer has sounded yet. Slick production. Best of genre stuff for sure. I hope they come back to ProgPower sometime.

Agreed, what an amazing vocalist (and composer - he (co)writes all the melodies and actually writes all the lyrics himself)!

Firesign is an absolutely incredible album. Amazing songs/hooks/musicianship etc...