ECHOES OF ETERNITY: New Album "As Shadows Burn" Track Listing Revealed

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Blabbermouth said:
California-based, female-fronted progressive metallers ECHOES OF ETERNITY will release their second album, entitled "As Shadows Burn", in North America on September 22 via Nuclear Blast Records (the LP will be issued in Europe on September 25 through Massacre). The follow-up to 2007's "The Forgotten Goddess" was produced and mixed by former MACHINE HEAD/SOULFLY guitarist Logan Mader, who has previously worked with GOJIRA, DIVINE HERESY, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY.

Commented guitarist/songwriter Brandon S. Patton: "Working with Logan Mader on 'As Shadows Burn' was amazing. We had a lot of respect for him from the start, given his experience as a professional guitarist with MACHINE HEAD in the '90s and the great work he's done as a mixer and producer in recent years, the most recent GOJIRA album being a prime example.
"As Shadows Burn" track listing:

01. Ten Of Swords
02. A Veiled Horizon
03. Memories Of Blood And Gold
04. The Scarlet Embrace
05. Descent Of A Blackened Soul
06. Twilight Fires
07. Buried Beneath A Thousand Dreams
08. Letalis Deus
09. Funeral In The Sky

Read more here.

It's about damn time!

I really liked their first album a lot, although the production left a little something to be desired at times. They've always been very enjoyable live IMO though. I'll be interested to check out EoE's new material. I do have to laugh a little at the name of the new album. "As Shadows Burn" just sounds like the name of a shitty emo band to me. :lol: Let's hope the album's content proves otherwise.

Do you like Echoes of Eternity? Any thoughts on the upcoming album?

Found the artwork posted on another music news site:

shad.jpg

The artwork is pretty cool! (I think it's mainly the colors, but this reminds me of the Judas Priest Nostradamus cover art for some reason.)