Edgend

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Just happend to hear this band on Last F/M. that popped up on my Library.. song was "" Balance"" from their ( A New Identity) cd... which you stock, Has anyone else have this cd and are there any Pros or cons to it....(Its on my wish list) waiting for feedback, Good or Bad...

Yeah Bob, you surely will not be disappointed by purchasing this disc. I can only recommend you put it on your next order. Do it now!!! Excellent production of heaviness and melody at the same time. You also cannot detect any accent whatsoever from the vocalist. Good stuff! Course thats my opinion though. But i'm sure others would agree.

Thanks, I will order it with my next order.. Waiting to see what Ken puts up on the site, Hopefully (No-Man)::Wild Opera:: will arrive.

Yeah it's nothing groudbreaking but it's very well done...let's face it they're no Symphony X...but if you like that style of music your sure gonna like at least some of Egends material...and let's face it there's a lot of crap out there and this band is really good.