Edguy - King of Fools video

ive listened to it 5 times now.......dunno if i like it or not.... :erk: will listen some more lol (dont allways get into songs at first)

U are the king of fools...we are never going to be like u.....we dont follow king of fools....your the ???????? and i walk the wicked way.

is that the final version cos it doesnt really have a solo...and i like solo's :Spin:

video is ok ....i see ladys !!! :loco:

hope they anounce a uk tour soon.......

/dan

Nocturnal Rites will be supporting Edguy on the European tour too. They're certainly one of the premier PM bands IMO, with The Sacred Talisman being one of the greatest PM albums. Ever. :cool:

[color=#aoeooa]Finally got the King Of Fools video and it's bloody awesome, I must have watched it about 10 times straight when I got it.

The faces of the guys is priceless, and the fire/etc is just cool.[/color]

JayKeeley said:
Nocturnal Rites will be supporting Edguy on the European tour too. They're certainly one of the premier PM bands IMO, with The Sacred Talisman being one of the greatest PM albums. Ever. :cool:
NR....other than the Sacred Talisman album I haven't been overly impressed to be honest

got to see the video at last had to look for a real player Alternative as i hate the fact it takes over ur machine i love the video and a good song 2, i hope that the second half of the euro tour will have a uk date it would be metal heaven to see em again more than make up for the Iced Earth disappointment

Symphony said:
NR....other than the Sacred Talisman album I haven't been overly impressed to be honest
Yeah, in hindsight you might be right. The first one and ST are great, great albums, but then I don't know what happened. They had this great Viking/Maiden-esque sound (with outstanding dual guitar work)...and then they fell into the Malmsteen bucket alongside all his other clones. Not sure why bands do that - I guess they just hit a brickwall in creativity.

Eagle said:
Me and Draogonmaiden have heard the promo of the full of album and it sounds absolutely marvellous
:OMG: I'm still waiting for my "King of Fools" EP to arrive! How on earth did you get a hold of the promo for the full-length already!!?? This is me, green with envy -> :ill:

JayKeeley said:
:OMG: I'm still waiting for my "King of Fools" EP to arrive! How on earth did you get a hold of the promo for the full-length already!!?? This is me, green with envy -> :ill:
We've not got the promo we've just been fortunate enough to hear it.

The tracks that will undoubtedly become classics where:

Mysteria
The Piper Never Dies
We Don't Need a Hero
King Of fools
Navigator

Aussie_Outlaw said:
It's out in Australia now. Came out dismorning if anyone cares. Bloody awesome.
Cheers. It actually came out here on Feb 2nd, except it's stuck in transit somewhere. (I had to order it on-line so I'm at the mercy of the post office). :erk:

Well, finally got the King of Fools EP, and I must say, speaking as a huge Edguy fan, this is sorely disappointing. I don't think there's anything on this EP that comes close to the quality found on Mandrake or Theater of Salvation.

Since it's only an EP, I'm hoping that these songs are the 'leftovers' that didn't make it to the final cut of the new album. Well, I'm hoping that's the case anyway... :erk:

Anyone else heard the whole EP yet?