EDGUY: Monuments 2 CD/DVD

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
EDGUY ANNOUNCE MONUMENTS 2CD/DVD RELEASE AND TOUR IN CELEBRATION OF 25TH ANNIVERSARY

"...Edgy have announced the release of a 2CD/DVD set, Monuments, as well as a string of tour dates, all in celebration of the band’s 25th anniversary....To celebrate such an exceptional career with their fans, Edguy will get back on the road. And while the live program will only contain the best material of their entire career, the new release will not be just a “greatest hits” album one would expect to accompany such a tour: The 2CD/DVD-package, Monuments (out on July 14th) will include brand new material, their best tracks of the last 25 years, and old rarities that have never been published before! In addition, the DVD includes an entire show from their Hellfire Club tour in 2004 as well as the complete collection of their video clips. The limited edition will include an extensive coffee-table book containing material from throughout the entire history of Edguy...."

edguy25cd.jpg

EDGUY LAUNCH OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO FOR “RAVENBLACK”

Wrestle the Devil is mediocre at best. Where are those incredible choruses from the past? What a downer. This song completely hosed my buzz.

Ravenblack was OK, but haven't listened to this one yet. Honestly, Tobias's best writing has all been going towards Avantasia the last 5-10 years. "Rocket Ride" is the last Edguy disc I really loved.

Ravenblack was OK, but haven't listened to this one yet. Honestly, Tobias's best writing has all been going towards Avantasia the last 5-10 years. "Rocket Ride" is the last Edguy disc I really loved.

Haha!! Edguy is one of my favorite bands, as is Avantasia. I haven't cared for Edguy music since Hellfire Club!! I agree that it seems the more Avantasia CDs that come out, Edguy's quality has diminished.