Ellefson back in Megadeth!

Hah. Mustaine rips on the guy and then hires him again? Ellefson lacks any song writing skills, and is basically a live-session-quality bass player. Good for him on getting a paycheck.

FUCK YES!!!! I was sure not expecting this. Now I will see Megadeth when they play in Hollywood!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen Jr live as I got into Megadeth when TWNAH came out and saw them for the first time during Dave's return when TSHF came out.

now, we need Marty :D

FUCK YES!!!! I was sure not expecting this. Now I will see Megadeth when they play in Hollywood!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen Jr live as I got into Megadeth when TWNAH came out and saw them for the first time during Dave's return when TSHF came out.

now, we need Marty :D
And Nick!:kickass:

I've liked Lomenzo since his days with White Lion. Now's his chance to re-team with Mike Tramp and the boys!

I was going to say that I must be the only one disappointed by this. I only wanted to see Megadeth this tour to see James. I have been a huge White Lion fan for years and would like to see the guys in some form since I wasn't old enough to see White Lion. But now that you mentioned this, maybe Mike can get him back.

I was going to say that I must be the only one disappointed by this. I only wanted to see Megadeth this tour to see James. I have been a huge White Lion fan for years and would like to see the guys in some form since I wasn't old enough to see White Lion. But now that you mentioned this, maybe Mike can get him back.
That would rule! That's the only way I'd go see Mike Tramp's White Lion right now-if James joins the band! Then it would be 50% legit!:kickass:

Well, so much for integrity eh?

Nice ANGEL WITCH shirt though, I will give him that.

I thought ENDGAME was supposed to be the GREATEST Megadeth record of all time.
So they are going to tour on that release by performing RUST IN PIECE in its entirety?

I think Dave Cumstain is missing the MAIN ingredient that made that album monumental............... Marty Friedman.

So they are going to tour on that release by performing RUST IN PIECE in its entirety?

Perhaps they will do one leg of the tour supporting Endgame, and the other doing Rust in Peace, since they will do two separate legs?

Perhaps they will do one leg of the tour supporting Endgame, and the other doing Rust in Peace, since they will do two separate legs?

Yeah, maybe.
I mean, I know its the "thing to do" in advertising performing a classic album in its entirety. It guarantees ticket sales.

As cool as it was, I was like WTF when Priest did the British Steel tour, as I am one of the very few people who actually liked Nostradamus.

Nice ANGEL WITCH shirt though, I will give him that.

I think Dave Cumstain is missing the MAIN ingredient that made that album monumental............... Marty Friedman.

Are you seriously complaining that Dave decided to play one of the best metal albums of all time? Endgame pretty much sucked, regardless what Dave thinks about it.

And Chris Broderick is more than capable of capturing everything that makes Rust so great.

I call it "invited to leave the band." :lol:

Yeah, pretty much!

Jason, they've already been touring for Endgame. They played in Knoxville last November, but I couldn't make it.

Endgame pretty much sucked, regardless what Dave thinks about it.

And Chris Broderick is more than capable of capturing everything that makes Rust so great.

I disagree with your remark about Endgame sucking. With that said, I do agree with you about Chris Broderick being perfectly capable.

~Brian~