Elvenking Live DVD coming soon!

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
I don't think the band made an official press release about it, but Elvenking posted on Facebook that they will be filming their show on May 2 for an upcoming DVD.

I'm super excited for this, since this'll be the closest i'll likely ever get to seeing my favorite band play live. Hopefully this one actually sees the light of day; I remember back when Two Tragedy Poets was their newest album (2008-9ish) they said that they recorded a show for a live release, but nothing came of it.

ELVENKING PREMIER “PAGAN REVOLUTION” VIDEO FROM LIVE CD/DVD THE NIGHT OF NIGHTS

"...Italian melodic power/folk metal act Elvenking have announced their first ever live CD/DVD, The Night Of Night, out December 4th in Europe and January 22nd, 2016 in North America via AFM Records. Watch “Pagan Revolution” from the upcoming release, streaming below...."

ElvenkingTheNightOfNights.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU_ex53q1s0

I think I stopped loving elvenking as much as I did once EVERYONE left the band besides Aydan and Damna. Two albums that just didn't do it for me sandwiching one album that was pretty OK kind of made me fall out of love.

I think I stopped loving elvenking as much as I did once EVERYONE left the band besides Aydan and Damna. Two albums that just didn't do it for me sandwiching one album that was pretty OK kind of made me fall out of love.

Completely understand, even though their latest wasn't that bad. I'll probably pick up the live disc.

I'd still be excited for this. There's several Heathenreel songs, and honestly Pagan Manifesto was a really good album and a nice return to form.

But seriously after watching that Seasonspeech video, which was pretty awesome...the only thing I'll say is - WHAT THE FUCK is up with Damnagoras' hair? C'mon dude!!!