Equilibrium's 3rd album now streaming for a ltd time

BenMech

student of the d'eh
Turis Fratyr and Sagas were both incredible. There's a new vocalist this time around.

Posted on Friday, June 11, 2010 at 07:45:43 EST

German pagan/folk metal veterans EQUILIBRIUM will be streaming their entire new album Rekreatur from today until Friday, June 18th which marks the official release date via Nuclear Blast. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/equilibrium.

Rekreatur marks the first album to feature new vocalist Robse Dahn who replaced original singer Helge Stang earlier this year.

Commented mainman René Berthiaume: "The compositions of Equilibrium just ask for being played in different constellation. A lof of fans already did it and showed it on YouTube! Since we wanna offer our fans a lot more with each release than just the album itself, we recorded a bonus CD with acoustic versions of old and new songs for the limited edition of Rekreatur!”

Rekreatur tracklisting

'In Heiligen Hallen'
'Der Ewige Sieg'
'Verbrannte Erde'
'Die Affeninsel'
'Der Wassermann'
'Aus Ferner Zeit'
'Fahrtwind'
'Wenn Erdreich Bricht'
'Kurzes Epos'

really??? they are mentioned on Blabbermouth a lot. I liked the first disc....the second I thought was kind of dull. Hopefully they can pull off a good one for the third.

Despite what you may think, I typically only go on Blabbermouth once a day at most and typically skim through most of it unless it's something I'm particularly interested in. I have heard of this band but never actually tried listening to any of their stuff.

Nice - I've listened through once and starting my second time through. Very nice and epic, but it's definitely something you'll need to listen to a few times to get the full effect.

:headbang:

Really looking forward to this. Sagas was great and "Mana," the closing song on it, is one of the most epic songs I've ever heard. :headbang:

THIS is a band that needs to get over here sometime soon and tour!

Really looking forward to this. Sagas was great and "Mana," the closing song on it, is one of the most epic songs I've ever heard. :headbang:

THIS is a band that needs to get over here sometime soon and tour!

My favorite song in that album is Unbesiegt. The mix of south american pan flutes and rhythms and european folk somehow works so awesomely!!!:headbang: