Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th- Limited tickets on sale NOW

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Evergrey will be performing an intimate warm-up show in Marietta, GA on March 12th en route to Mexico City for a festival appearance. This will be a true "Night with Evergrey" as the band will remain at the club after the show to party with the fans the rest of the night. Tickets will be limited and will go on sale next week (exact date TBA).

Please join Hoyt & I in welcoming the boys back. This is truly a "thank you" show to the fans here in Atlanta.

Tickets are limited to 250 total. Link: http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/3361.aspx

evergrey.jpg

Thanks to EVERGREY for offering to make the stop here in Atlanta on the way to Mexico City. Thanks to Glenn for helping line this up. And Thanks to those who are planning to make the show. I can promise you that it will truly be a night to remember. :)

Details on the tickets, recommended hotel, and directions to the venue will be posted within the next two days.

I know this will be a great evening of metal for everyone. Please be sure and be there if you can! Thankyou, Hoyt and Glen, for helping make this event possible!:headbang::kickass:

We are extremely excited and honored to be a part of this show. Thanks so much to Hoyt for all his hard work for us. We are looking forward to seeing all our old friends in Atlanta and making a bunch of new ones. It's going to be a great night.