Everyone attending Chicago Powerfest, please read....

Aug 28, 2007
Sentinel Steel will be a vendor at this year's Chicago Powerfest (May 1st, 2nd, 3rd) and I am really looking forward to it!

Unfortunately there is no way to bring our entire CD inventory -- will be lucky to bring 10%-15% of what we have in stock.

We have one of the largest metal inventories in North America, from hard rock to black metal (though power/true metal is our specialty), all at low prices. I think we also have the world's largest selection of used metal and bargain metal titles but I'll let you decide on that claim.

If you plan to buy CDs at Powerfest this year, please browse the Sentinel Steel site and let me know what interests you. Feel free to make advance reservations and I will hold your order for pick-up at the fest. You can pay at the fest (cash only please) or Paypal (including credit cards) in advance.

The cutoff to reserve stuff will be Sunday the 27th, but try to reply as soon as you can for best fill.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email me anytime.

And for those of you attending this year's ProgPower USA, will make a similar announcement a couple of weeks prior to the event. Yes, after years of folks asking, Sentinel Steel will finally be a vendor at ProgPower USA, and I want to thank Glenn and Deron for offering a spot (the old Inside Out location) to us.

Thanks,
Denis
http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

http://www.ionvein.com/chicagopowerfest/

I would suggest you still give Sentinel Steel a try. I've ordered from Denis many times, and I've had nothing but top notch service from him.

He has albums that I'm not seeing in other online vendors, or if they are, he has them for far cheaper. Very cool.

In... 'related' news.

He's added a search function for those that umm might want to use one.

Hi folks,
Thanks for the feedback and the positive words of support.....

I added a search function earlier today....it did take more than 10 minutes but I won't hold that against nailz. :)

The shopping cart is for another day....I doubt I can implement that in 10 minutes or even 10 hours due to the sheer volume of titles at the site. But the addition of a cart is inevitable and I look forward to that day too.

Been in business for 15 years and online for nearly 10 years but kept putting off the search and cart due to the amount of business the no frills site was generating. I guess my site fills a niche for metal fans who like to browse and/or hunt for bargains. And yes, there are tons of titles that cannot be found anywhere else, at least not for the prices I offer them at.

General message to all: if you plan to be at the Chicago Powerfest all day Saturday, are a non-smoker (i.e. able to stay indoors a lot), non-drinker (always alert) and are a regular (or semi regular) customer of mine, or are known to me in some other capacity, and would like something to do at the fest, which would result in hefty CD discounts, please email me.

Thanks,
Denis
http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

I can't recommend Den enough! One of the best metal vendors online! Always a pleasure doing business with him.

The Northshore should finally be looking nice for ya D! :headbang:

I'll peruse a little more now. I can suffer through not having a shopping cart since you're obviously taking suggestions seriously. :) Thanks for that.
I guess the shopping cart may take a bit more time if you added it for every item though. May want to look into a web developer for such a thing in the future. Anyway, now off to see whats what at the site!

Sentinel Steel is absolutely one of the top online cd stores around. Also, check out the bands on their label. Some really great stuff (like Attacker and others). Awsome stuff.