Exclusive Deal On Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
In co-ordination with Inside Out, The Laser's Edge is offering an exclusive preorder bundle deal on the upcoming Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One disc "Victims Of The Modern Age". For $20 you get the CD as well as a Star One t-shirt. Prices vary by size and where you live in the world. We are also putting together a special package on the import 2CD digibook version as well.

Here are the links:

Domestic CD only:

http://www.lasercd.com/Products/Luc...Of-The-Modern-Age-(PREORDER-ONLY)__41212.aspx

Domestic CD + T-Shirt:

http://www.lasercd.com/Products/Luc...dern-Age-CDT-SHIRT-PREORDER__41212BUNDLE.aspx

Import 2CD Digibook only:

http://www.lasercd.com/Products/Luc...Modern-Age-(2CD-PREORDER-ONLY)__41212IMP.aspx

Import 2CD Digibook + T-Shirt:

http://www.lasercd.com/Products/Luc...-Age-2CDT-SHIRT-PREORDER__41212IMPBUNDLE.aspx

You'd think that I've spent enough money on CDs at ProgPower, but Nooooooooo! I just had to go to Ken's site and order this as well as the Silent Memorial albums (listening off their MySpace page - holy shit, that is AWESOME! - especially the track "Darkest Hour" off their Retrospective album), the new Angra album, and the new James LaBrie album (how the fuck did I miss that at ProgPower?)

Thanks Ken, :Smug:

And I still need to go to Lance's site and get the new Darkwater album as well as a couple others that I've seen that he has that I want to get as well. :yell:

-- Star One song premiere at Noisecreep.com -- ´

Star One, 'Earth That Was' a brand new song from Arjen Lucassen's STAR ONE project is available for streaming at Noisecreep.com

The track comes off the new STAR ONE album, "Victims Of The Modern Age", which will be released via InsideOut Music in North America on October 26, InsideOut Music/EMI in Germany/Austria/Switzerland on October 29 and in the rest of Europe on November 1.

This sounds more than promising. Arjen never disappoints with his releases.

This sounds more than promising. Arjen never disappoints with his releases.

See, I wish I felt that way about them. Maybe I need to revisit the Ayreon and Star One material, but the only release by Arjen that I enjoyed tremendously was Stream of Passion.

Don't ask me why, I just could never get into the other stuff. :(

See, I wish I felt that way about them. Maybe I need to revisit the Ayreon and Star One material, but the only release by Arjen that I enjoyed tremendously was Stream of Passion.

And I'm the opposite where I just think Stream of Passion was okay.

and the new James LaBrie album (how the fuck did I miss that at ProgPower?)

I wonder that too, since Century Media was pushing it and the T-shirts pretty hard. ($20 for the two together, $12 separately.)

As I keep saying, Ken is very good at getting the money in my wallet...

I'm kind mixed on the new album. While I don't dislike the sample track, the idea of songs made from sci-fi movies and tv shows sounds cheesy even in the Ayreon universe.

I'll probably end up getting it anyway, but just not sure Planet of the Apes is what I'm looking for. Know what I mean?

I just tried to order (did two times) and got this message both times upon hitting place order
404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Any idea's?

I could care less about Star One (sorry, Lucassen just doesn't do anything for me), but I just ordered the new Labyrinth, Angra and Kamelot releases. I'm going to party like it's 1999!

Haven't heard the new Angra yet, but those other two are terrific, nice choices.

I could care less about Star One (sorry, Lucassen just doesn't do anything for me), but I just ordered the new Labyrinth, Angra and Kamelot releases. I'm going to party like it's 1999!

I always enjoy Angra's music, but I can't stomach Edu's voice anymore. It's such a shame, as Edu was amazong on songs such as "Rebirth" and "Heroes in the Sand". He sounds like he's completely lost it...He use to have such a clear melodic wonderful voice, but now it's all strained and blah (in my opinion)....