Exploding Ned Asking Big Guys For Your Input On Shirts: Bands & Sizes

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
I have been trying to pound into the shirt makers heads the fact that I need sizes bigger than XL. Some do XXL, but not as many as I'd like, and hardly any do XXXL. Many shirts I get from Europe, and of course they aren't as big as we Yanks, so there you have it.

To that effect, I HAVE been making some progress with them, so now I need input from YOU. Lemmee know if XXXL is as big as I will need to get, AND let me know some bands you'd probably buy shirts of, if I carried your size. There are no guarantees here, but at the same time you aren't obligated to buy anything. I just need more input as I try to expand the shirt lines further along. Thanx for your input!
Mike

Thanks, Mike. I noticed buying European shirts that their sizes are one less than ours. I've gotten a few available in their XXL and basically it equals an XL here. I would love more XXL band shirts.

Here's my list I'd be very interested in buying:

Grave Digger
Rage
Dream Evil
Avantasia
Therion
Destruction
Blind Guardian
Brainstorm
.U.D.O.
Amorphis
Axel Rudi Pell
Gamma Ray
Primal Fear
Unisonic
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Saxon
Sodom
Vader
Wizard
Sabaton
Falconer
Wolf
Sinner
The Carburetors
Jorn

I'm not a big guy but I'd loooooove to put my hands on a good looking Wolverine shirt or Shadow Gallery one. XL or L will do...

Steve

ps: by the way, except for a very few slim guys, I guess most of the crowd is wearing L or XL. Why on earth do S still exist???

I'm not a big guy but I'd loooooove to put my hands on a good looking Wolverine shirt or Shadow Gallery one. XL or L will do...

Steve

ps: by the way, except for a very few slim guys, I guess most of the crowd is wearing L or XL. Why on earth do S still exist???

Because some of us are like 5ft tall. :(

Also, it's more expensive to print girl's tees than it is to print men's small, so this way girls who are smaller than men can get shirts. But there are plenty of guys (including me - although I also wear medium) who rock size S shirts.

XXXL shirts would be wonderful. I am always hopeful when I go to a concert that I will get lucky and the band I am there to see might have one of their selections in XXXL. Most of the time they don't which sucks. Being a big and tall person, it would be nice if they realized that not all fans fit in medium-xlarge.

Luckily Nightwish puts some out in larger sizes, so don't have to add them.

From this past ProgPower alone, if there had been some in XXXL, I would have gladly purchased

Kamelot
Pretty Maids
Epica
Serenity
Amaranthe

and from other ProgPowers, would have loved

Therion
Primal Fear
Firewind
Raintime
Vanden Plas
Tarot
Blind Guardian
Circus Maximus

and for this coming ProgPower

Damnation Angels
Xandria

I am sure there are others I would be interested in, but these jump out at me just from the festival that I would love to buy. short or long sleeve, it wouldn't matter.