Fates Warning/James Labrie ProgPower First Dibs!

Century Media

Sep 26, 2012
Hello All!

Century Media is stoked to be returning to ProgPower! It's always a highlight of the entire year for us. This year we will have more to offer you fans! Just a few quick highlights (more details to follow):

- $5 T-Shirts
- $1-$5 CD's and LP's
- Raffles

*LIST COMING SOON!*

The big news is that you lucky ProgPower attendees will have first dibs at two items:

- Autographed JAMES LABRIE - IMPERMANENT RESONANCE

We will have 100 signed copies of the newest offering from James Labrie. We will also have signed postcards. Once the 100 are gone, they are gone for good. We will also have James Labrie t-shirts available.

- FATES WARNING T-Shirt, Dropcard Single, and ALBUM!

ProgPower attendees will have first dibs at a brand new Fates Warning shirt that will not be available anywhere else! The shirt will also come with a dropcard to download a new FW single for free AND have the new album sent to you when it is released! Shirt, card, and album will be going for only $25 and I'm shooting for $20.

fw-shirt.jpg

Sorry for the size of the image.

We are also considering having a pre-order to make sure you get your shirt in your size for no money down!

We will also have the upcoming releases from THE SAFETY FIRE, VATTNETT VISKAR, TURISAS, EVOCATION, MASCHINE, WATAIN, and DIAMOND PLATE for as low as $10!

Well, that is all for now. Replies, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and see you all in a month!

-Jose :kickass:
Century Media Records

A full list of items we are taking will be made available soon.

Anyone looking for anything in particular?

I want the new Summoning, but since it's a Napalm Records release, I doubt you will have it. I will pick up the new Watain from you guys.

We will have the new Summoning. I believe we will be selling it for only $10! Watain is also on the list along with posters and hopefully a shirt.

Really excited to get this inventory list to you guys. It'll be coming soon. Also, have a question, does anyone here still want or collect posters? Noticed a trend of people not caring. What posters would you want to see from our roster?

My wife would do mean things to me if I came home with posters, lol. My CD collection already makes her look at me askance.