Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Delain

Votes: 28 17.3%
  • Tarot

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • Hammerfall

Votes: 16 9.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't be able to pick between Seventh Wonder and DGM. Both were incredible.

Hard to pick just one:

Best "new" for my ears bands: Blackguard and stormwarrior, these bands totally took me by surprise, I was jumping around, doing air guitar, headbagging, etc...broke into heavy sweats for both these bands...

Bands that I already liked and knew would be awesome: Delain and Seventh Wonder...both put on an amazing show!

Band that was a given: Nocturnal Rites, I think they were the biggest crowd pleaser of the weekend. Never seen that floor so packed!

Band that I did a double-take on: Hammerfall... let me explain, I always thought they were fun on CD, saw them about 5 or 6 years ago when they were still wearing armor and were total duds onstage...I mean talk about boring. They kicked my ass...I am a new fangirl of theirs again! :)

Being biased, as I sponsored them and then the friggan royal treatment they gave me for being their sponsor, I had to go with DGM! Seventh Wonder was a close second. Kamelot for just sticking out and still managing to pull off an awesome show a third.

Best "new" bands for me: Blackguard and Oceans of Sadness

Bands that i have always liked and could not miss: Tarot (overall Fav.) and Hammerfall

Band that I wanted to see: Nocturnal Rites (Great Set) and Storm Warrior.

Seventh Friggin Wonder... and Kamelot very close behind. But I was up in the front row for those two so my point of view may have something to do with my enjoyment. No... It was the music. But a good view doesn't hurt.

"new" band for me: Oceans of Sadness!

Bands that I already loved: Tyr, Stormwarrior and Kamelot

Given band that would undoubtedly rock the house: Nocturnal Rites

Band I wanted to see but just didn't: Seventh Wonder (of course, they turn out to be the crowd favorite and I balked on two opportunities to see them).

Band I expected something totally different from: DGM

DGM totally stole the show in my opinion! You couldn't ask for a more talented or enthusiastic group of musicians. I was so impressed, I told them not to start one of the songs in their set so I could have time to buy a t-shirt! I'm glad I ran out to buy one because they were down to a handful of Medium-sized shirts at that point! I promptly bought a shirt, ran back into the room, and carried on with my amazement.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Damn....Accept were hands down the best, most energetic, awesome band on stage. The guys are awesome to meet as well!!!!