FINAL LINE-UP FOR MN METALFEST! PP tix holders - $10!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Okay gang, so here it is! The final line-up has been secured.

So being that this economy just sucks ass, I have decided to make this as easy for you as possible.

Anyone with a ProgPower ticket or a Gold Badge confirmation email gets in for $10.

Yup. $10.

Amazing bands, amazing line-up, vendors, food, beer ... what more could you ask for?

I hope to see you all there!

Nathan
www.MySpace.com/SwordLord
www.MySpace.com/MinnesotaMetalFest
www.MySpace.com/ GET YOUR ASS TO THIS SHOW :Smokedev:

Dude, excellent job. Novembers Doom are awesome in any context, great scoring Atheist and Gnostic (pulling them away from the crappy, crappy bands they're currently touring with).

I approve of all except Destroy Destroy Destroy, whom I find to be second/third-rate Children of Bodom worship. Maybe they're fun live, I dunno, they just don't do it for me. Other than that, good luck. Wish I could come (too far away from Mississippi)!

Incredible lineup! I'd be there if I could. (Correction: I will be there if I can.)

Gracepoint in particular puts on a great show, you will not be disappointed.

Dude, excellent job. Novembers Doom are awesome in any context, great scoring Atheist and Gnostic (pulling them away from the crappy, crappy bands they're currently touring with).

I approve of all except Destroy Destroy Destroy, whom I find to be second/third-rate Children of Bodom worship. Maybe they're fun live, I dunno, they just don't do it for me. Other than that, good luck. Wish I could come (too far away from Mississippi)!

Thank you for your input! ATHEIST and GNOSTIC are a real jewel of a find and I think they compliment the bill nicely. I like that we rounded out a number of tastes and didn't become just an overblown power metal show. PRIMAL FEAR is a nice way to end the evening after the more doomy death perspective of the rest of the bill.

I actually really like DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY. They are obviously influenced by CoB, but I think they do a good job with making their own niche within that genre of sound.

Thanks for the well-wishes, tickets are already selling well so all looks good for a fantastic show!

Nathan