Final line-up

Gianantonio

Apr 17, 2005
Hi folks
is the actual line-up final? Will there be some more bands added ? I just cannot imagine, that on day 1 we'll have only 3 bands. So when will we know the final line-up?
JOhnny

Hi,

One more band will be added to replace Last Crack, who sadly had to cancel their European visit (which makes it 4 bands on Friday). This is how it looks now:

Friday April 6th

TBA
Zero Hour (USA)
To-Mera (UK)
Obsidian (NL)

Saturday April 7th

Redemption (USA)
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (USA)
Loch Vostok (SWE)
Seventh Wonder (SWE)
Mörglbl (feat. Christophe Godin) (FRA)
Dial (feat. Kristoffer Gildenlöw) (NL)
Transmission0 (NL)

Cheers,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

Yes, it's quiet around here. However, you can be assured that behind the curtains we are working as hard as ever to make it happen.

The final line-up is as follows:

FRIDAY
Zero Hour (USA)
Sun caged (NL)
To-Mera (UK)
Obsidian (NL)

SATURDAY
Redemption (feat. Ray Alder) (USA)
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (USA)
Loch Vostok (SWE)
Mörglbl (feat. Christophe Godin) (FRA)
Seventh Wonder (SWE)
Dial (feat. Kristoffer Gildenlöw) (NL)
Transmission0 (NL)

And yes, there are only four bands on Friday (just like our very first edition by the way). More bands in one evening would be a criminal offense :headbang:

Enjoy, and see you all in a few weeks.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Thanx Freek

I just started to get a bit worried seeing that on the site and the MySpace page the line up was not changed

Good choice of adding Sun Caged to the Friday. I just heard the new album and it's brilliant!

Grtz,
Eddy

Hello all

I am looking forward to see a lot of friends again on the Headway festival especially Zero Hour, so i can catch up with those awesome guys again ! (Girls On Bikes, Neuken In De Keuken hahaha)

I hope you people will come check out our show as well, we will play right before Zero Hour, Sun Caged is back on track ! Ofcourse our new CD and Tshirts will be available at headway.

Greets

Marcel (Sun Caged)

I couldn't find any schedule about the festival.
Did I search in a poor way?
If yes, can anybody tell me, where I can find a timetable?

Any idea yet around openning times for Friday and Saturday; also a rough running time of the bands would be great.
Do you know if P60 still use that silly token system to pay for drinks

Okay, here's the estimated time schedule for you all

FRIDAY APRIL 6th

Obsidian 19:45 – 20:15
To-Mera 20:30 – 21:15
Sun Caged 21:30 – 22:15
Zero Hour 22:30 – 23:45

SATURDAY APRIL 7th

Transmission0 14:30 – 15:00
Seventh wonder 15:15 – 16:00
Dial 16:30 – 17:15
Morglbl 17:30 – 18:15

Dinner Break 18:15 – 19:15

Loch Vostok 19:15 – 20:15
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum 20:45 – 21:45
Redemption 22:15 – 00:00

Almost 10 hrs of pure progressive music to look forward to!

Cheers,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

Thrilling news for guitar lovers and guitar players. Bo~EL Guitar Company Holland presents a few short but special gigs at Headway Festival featuring "The Dutch Guitar Three".

On Saturday April 7th, Frank Schiphorst (ex-Symmetry etc.), joOp Wolters (ex-Arabesque, Lalu, Shadrane etc.) and Marcel Coenen (ex-Lemur Voice, Sun Caged etc.) will showcase in a G3-formation in between the line-up. Don't miss these superb clinics!

Freek
Headway Festival Team

That's so great you kats are on the bill Marcel.

Look forward to seeing you bro and it will be great to catch up kat.

Jasun/ZH

P.S. Awesome about Paul Gilbert coming in May to P60...Just saw him recently and was just amazing.