Final Vendor List

Well after trying to get several vendors to come we now have a final list of 4. There was going to be more and vendors said they were going to come but never bought their ticket and said they were no longer coming. So they seemed to be just looking for a free way into the show.

However here is out list:

Swords & Chains Records (Yours truly)
Planet Metal
Heaven & Hell/Sounds of Purgatory
Victor's Awesome Shirts and Patches

A little bit of everything, for everyone! SO bring your money!

My intention is to go easy, but I have a feeling I'm going to break that rule, especially since I've been on a spending freeze that's about to be broken most likely.

don't be cheap asses this weekend. Help out all the vendors this year by buying stuff. Bands as well. There people are giving up thier time and effort to bring goods from all over the world to sell. Don't forget...if word gets out how good the vendors do...this will only make it larger next year and the year after.

Probably out of my pockets at this rate (I hope this isn't an issue). Unless I can use them to entice unsuspecting fest-goers into my hotel room in the wee hours...

wont be an issue Jeff....bring what ever you want to sell. If you want ask one of the bands to even make an annoucement.

My kissing booth last year went belly up.

don't be cheap asses this weekend. Help out all the vendors this year by buying stuff. Bands as well. There people are giving up thier time and effort to bring goods from all over the world to sell. Don't forget...if word gets out how good the vendors do...this will only make it larger next year and the year after.

I doubt they'll have issues with people spending money this weekend.

Ancient Dreams will have shirts for sale.
Each one will guarantee you a physical copy of the demo as well!!!!
While the demo is free, they will be very limited for the time being.

Damnit Bob I should hire you.:lol:

Fuck. That shit is dangerous.
You do realize4 that George Burns was not only God, he was the Devil too? I may even bring candy to tepmt even more.

My kissing booth last year went belly up.
Oh yeah I still owe you. HAHA