Five Bands You Love

Anthrax
Armored Saint
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
RUSH
Tesla

What's great about my list is that 4 out of 5 of these bands will have new releases in 2002!!!!!!!

Cocksucker, Mother f*cker eat a bag of shit.....Cunt bag douche rag suck your mothers tit! I'm the best in all the world and all the other's suck....Hell yeah, hell yeah....rah rah f*ck!!!! (Thats my excited cheer....)

Hey, it did not say they all had to be metal. My five choices may not all be metal, but still are rock. They all play electric guitar. Metal is such a broad word that, you can take alot of bands and count them as metal. These are five bands that I CANNOT wait for to put out new albums. If you want my "METAL" list here goes......
1- Anthrax
2- Morbid Angel
3- Slipknot (they may act like a novelty act, but still, not many bands get heavier)
4- Pantera
5- Slayer

and a few more for honorable mention

Megadeth (R.I.P.)
Fear Factory( R.I.P.)

besides ANTHRAX:

the almighty KYUSS
FU MANCHU....feel the power!!!
RIVAL SCHOOLS....can't wait for album#2
TOADIES....2 classic albums
KISS.....although, GENE does' nt get much $$$ from me lately!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin

Doesn't mean that's all we have to like though, is it? Sure, given a choice between metal and pop-punk, I'll take metal, but I like The Offspring too.

I'm not sayin you HAVE to like only metal, Myself, besides metal here are some of my favs...

Led Zeppelin(DUH)
Stevie Ray Vaughn(WOW)
Steely Dan(No Comment)
Bob Dylan(another DUH)
Faith No More(JUST F*CKING WEIRD)
Alice In Chains(GOOD ROCK!)
Miles Davis(NEED I SAY MORE?)
John Coltrane(SEE ABOVE)
G-N-R(MY CHEESY BAND)
Beatles(yet another DUH)
amongst many more these are what I can think of off the top of my head, but since this was UM, I was expecting more metal, I think I was the first one to post an all metal top 5, which for me isn't hard to do since metal is my passion.

Just in case you did'nt know Anthrax is one of my best bands, but here are some more...

In no sorta order:

NIN
Pearl Jam
Tool
Tears for Fears
Crowded House
Some of the beautiful melodies from Moby
Therapy?
Soundgarden

Hey, Amard Buthambul (weird name),
That's cool that you dig TFF, which albums do you have and what do you think of Raoul and the kings of Spain. The critics hate it. :cry:
What happened to Tears "? I heard they are going to release a new album in 2003 because Orzabal and Smith have rejoined again! :) It's a shame they are taking so long to make a new album.

Originally posted by MindMorgue

Not sure how you figure that one out roger. Theres at least half a dozen all metal top fives before yours :)

MindMorgue.

Ah, here we go, this isn't the hate pit now is it? Think was the keyword, and I didn't read all of them and didn't bother to count, I have better things to do with my time, I was just pointing out that this is UM, ahhhhhh, I guess it doesn't matter, so.....