Football goodies

what a match day, many wrong decisions made by the refs, strong Schalke, HSV and Bremen. Zidan and Hunt , two youngsters, Hunts only 18 yet. But the most wicked scene was the piece of the roof coming down from the stadium of Kaiserslautern hitting a security man on his backhead. I couldn't help laughing even though it must've hurt a lot. Forunately nothing happened to him.

I dunno, you can make a case for it, but you can make an equal case for the 2 we didn't get in the 2nd half. Anyways, both teams need to play much better to stand a chance against Turkey, nevermind Ukraine, they're already through.

So someone got the brilliant idea that the best Swedish, Norwegian and Danish teams play an outdoors tournament in the winter, here's how it's going:

12022005_1.jpg

That said, I am watching a quite entertaining FC Copenhagen- Tromsø match right now

it seems so, and they have another newcomer with Aaron Hunt. It seems they have one of the best offense of the league at the moment.
And yer HSV seems to be back in business, i told you they are going to have a good season after all.

yeah, still he has to prove it over a whole season and with playing whole 90 minutes. It's something different., but he has the talent for sure to be in the first team constantly.

So it's up to the final round of the champions League 2004/2005 starts off with the following matches tonight in the first leg of the round of last sixteen:

Real Madrid - Juventus Turin (0-1)
FC Liverpool - Bayer Leverkusen (2-1)
PSV Eindhoven - AS Monaco (1-1)
Bayern München - FC Arsenal (1-0)

In brakets it's my guess, and now i'd like to know yours.

I guess this is gonna be a tremendous evening for me in football, two matches germany vs england and including LFC and Fc Bayern. I'm really looking forward to it.

Alright, I'll give it a try.

Real Madrid - Juventus Turin (2-2)
FC Liverpool - Bayer Leverkusen (2-0)
PSV Eindhoven - AS Monaco (0-1)
Bayern München - FC Arsenal (2-1)