Football/Patriots

Whatever Mike, you know WE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!!!! Fucking A man, Patriots made history in that last game!

Most touchdowns throwing and recieving most points in a year, most wins in a year, this is the best team ever, though, I will agree with Mike on one thing, I am nervous as hell about the playoffs, just because it is do or die.

GO PATS!!!!!

Umm, we as in you and me aren't going all the way....PATS maybe and maybe you and the PATS but not us! Sicko! LOL We'll see if they get too cocky during playoffs or if they keep things together and play some serious ball.

Well think of it this way... at least your team isn't lying about where they come from. New York Giants, my ass. Get your own fuckin stadium in your own fuckin state! :tickled:

for the record, I don't care one bit about football

Bwahahahaha, they LOST! I saw a couple secs of first half while channel surfing...saw NYG in lead....granted not by much. Saw halftime score and thought hmm, that seems kinda low, maybe NYG were giving them a harder time on the field. Didn't bother with is since I am like Will, not a football/sports fan in general. So they lost, big deal, they didn't beat the dolphins record of going the full deal with no losses. Oh well. There's always next year but I doubt they'll pull another season of wins.

So poor daniel-san is crying in his milk today....boo-hoo! LOL, j/k!

the problem with that game, was the Offensive line UTTERLY FAILED to protect Brady from the CONSTANT 5 man blitz... At least my boy Wes Welker had his head on straight, and Randy Moss once again proved that he's worth the money we pay him... Plaxico Barra showed us that he is indeed as good as Moss, and I give him props.

I just wish that Moss was able to catch Brady's 74 yard pass with 50 seconds on the clock, we would have tied the game up with a FG and brought it into OT.

Next year will be the one. Bellichick is going to kick their asses pre-season and all year long, 18-1 this year, 19-0 next.

You can't discredit the AMAZING season we had all year, yeah, it blows we lost the SB, but there's always next year.