For Sale

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
BUY JAMES CAR​

James Hetfield is putting the 1967 Camaro that he drove in the video for "I Disappear" up for auction, via eBay.com, starting Monday (September 22). Hetfield, who has owned and driven the car for three years, received it as a gift after the band finished filming the video. Money raised from the sale of the car will be donated to school music programs.
A few details about the dream car:

Miles: 77000 Doors: 2 doors
Transmission: Automatic Interior: Black
Engine: 8 - Cyl. Year: 1967
Warranty: No Title: Clear
Exterior: Black Condition: Used

I just upgraded
ciao.jpg

Quite Jewish, culturally at least. Sometime I'll try and scan the pic - it's pretty funny. I made my friend Dima spray cognac all over his carpet by flashing it in his face while we were drunk.

If I wasn't so self-deprecating, I'd have the world's biggest ego, since I already know I'm so much smarter than everyone. :smug:

Pyrus said:
...complete with ridiculous Jewfro and stoned-looking stare in the picture box.
LMAO! Haven't heard that one since High School! My friend Dave...he was jewish too...would be late to school like all the time and not have time to comb his hair. It was hillarious. He dubbed his morning dew the Jewfro too.

Pyrus said:
Quite Jewish, culturally at least. Sometime I'll try and scan the pic - it's pretty funny. I made my friend Dima spray cognac all over his carpet by flashing it in his face while we were drunk.

If I wasn't so self-deprecating, I'd have the world's biggest ego, since I already know I'm so much smarter than everyone. :smug:

I have to say this: My business partner is a New York Jew. His ass is so tight, it squeeks when he walks. :) All kidding aside, he is the greatest person to work with. Really good with money. An all around great guy.

Testament Legions said:
and kleo706... what KIND of car is that?!?!

Hehe, this an "Yugo Koral" ... I know that ´cuz my parents are from former Yugoslavia and always when I was on vacation there I had to sit in those cars (taxi, etc) ... just CULT :D