Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
DIAMOND DAVE LEE ROTH
Added Friday, April 4
Added By:
EvilG David Lee Roth will release his new studio album Diamond Dave on July 8 through Magna Carta / Magnatude Records. The album is comprised of some originals and several covers.

The track listing and original artist/writer details for the album are:
Medicine Man (DLR) [Original] . Thug Pop (DLR/John Lowery) [Original] . Act One (DLR) [Original] . Slip Away (DLR) [Original] . Bold As Love (Hendrix) . Soul Kitchen (The Doors) . Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles) . Shu ba da du ma ma ma (Steve Miller Band) . Let It All Hang Out (Hombres) . You Got The Blues, Not Me (Savoy Brown) . Stay While The Night Is Young (Savoy Brown) . Made Up My Mind (Savoy Brown) . Ice Cream Man [with Edgar Winter on Sax & Nile Rogers on Guitar] . Bad Habits [with Edgar Winter on Sax] . If 6 Was 9 (Hendrix)

Stolen from www.metal-rules.com

Does anyone else find this kind of odd that David Lee Roth is going to be on a progressive record label?

Personally Van Hagar was my favorite Van Halen years as I always thought Roth could not sing at all.

Soul of Ice said:
DIAMOND DAVE LEE ROTH
Added Friday, April 4
Added By:
EvilG David Lee Roth will release his new studio album Diamond Dave on July 8 through Magna Carta / Magnatude Records. The album is comprised of some originals and several covers.

The track listing and original artist/writer details for the album are:
Medicine Man (DLR) [Original] . Thug Pop (DLR/John Lowery) [Original] . Act One (DLR) [Original] . Slip Away (DLR) [Original] . Bold As Love (Hendrix) . Soul Kitchen (The Doors) . Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles) . Shu ba da du ma ma ma (Steve Miller Band) . Let It All Hang Out (Hombres) . You Got The Blues, Not Me (Savoy Brown) . Stay While The Night Is Young (Savoy Brown) . Made Up My Mind (Savoy Brown) . Ice Cream Man [with Edgar Winter on Sax & Nile Rogers on Guitar] . Bad Habits [with Edgar Winter on Sax] . If 6 Was 9 (Hendrix)

Stolen from www.metal-rules.com

Does anyone else find this kind of odd that David Lee Roth is going to be on a progressive record label?

Personally Van Hagar was my favorite Van Halen years as I always thought Roth could not sing at all.

I couldn't agree with you more. The Van Hagar bands wasa hellof a lot better IMO. I did however make the mistake of blowing my wad on the new DLR disc. The old lady sent me out for diapers & I came home with DLR. To add insult to injury the disc was horrible & my kid got his ass cut when I strappedthe disc on him like a damn diaper...
I think DLR will bring the label bad karma. It's like everything he hasa hand in these days turn to shit...

Sorry to knock you guys, but how can you even compare VH with Dave and Sammy? VH with Dave was cutting edge, innovative rock that still had some balls. Once Sammy joined the band they totally pussified and became just another mediocre rock band.

I don't know, I just don't see any comparison in the 2.