Forget The Six Week Wait...I'VE GOT MY COPY OF TERRIA!!!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
They called me late yesterday to tell me that my copy of TERRIA came in. So today I went and picked it up! It looks so great!

I haven't heard any music from it yet, but I'll show you what the two disc set-up is...

DISK 1

"Olives"
"Mountain"
"Earth Day"
"Deep Peace"
"Canada"
"Down and Under"
"the Fluke"
"Nobody's Here"
"Tiny Tears"
"Stagnant"

DISK 2

"Universal"

MULTIMEDIA SECTION

FEAT: DEVIN TOWNSEND LIVE IN TOKYO 1999

"Intro (Unity)"
"Seventh Wave"
"Regulator"
"Truth"
"War"
"Hide Nowhere"

PLUS AUDIO COMMENTARY FROM DEVIN ON THE MAKING OF 'TERRIA'

Devy_Metal said:
awesome, dude.

go listen! digest it! keep listening and let it grow on you. 1st impressions are weird.

oh and have I mentioned Infinity??? BUY IT NEXT lol!
Do everything he just said, except I perfer Ocean Machine over Infinity myself. :D

Its not the best but its better than this
macDees02.gif

This is just wrong

The one track that starts with the acoustic guitar and then ends in a sample of crowds or something. The beginning starts out good, but that sample goes on way too long. I start to hallucinate and then I go into my "fugue" state and when I emerge, I am covered in blood, mucous, and moss.

i agree, he should've cut the album off after the little country thing and not ended the record with that last stuff

i also have the two disc version of Terria, but mine has two bonus videos that are not listed in the special media thingy. i started looking through the foulders on the disc and found bonus videos from the same concert footage of Bad Devil and Christine that isnt listed otherwise. so check it out and see if yours has it too.
this is how the songs were listed as i found em':
001SeventhWave.mpg
005HideNowhere.mpg
003Truth.mpg
004War.mpg
002Regulator.mpg
Bon01BadDevil.mpg
Bon02Christine.mpg

I just got this CD about a week ago (but not the 2-disc version, just the regular one), and I love it. This could easily become one of my favorite albums.

Is "Deep Peace" not one of the best songs, with the one of the best guitar solos, EVER??? I think it is. But really, the whole album is great.