Found a new genre of music: Parot Shred...

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
So I was at a caribean style bar and restaurant, the kind Glenn would hang out in, and they had a guy playing the obvious Margaritaville style songs on stage. He was playing some wicked instrumentals with those islander style melodies. I'd be curious what kind of scales and chords those kind of melodies are built on. It was pretty wicked sounding though.

This parot shred is not a bad sound. I wouldn't mind hearing some guitarists play around with it a little more :)

The Michael

Thought this was gonna be about Hatebeak, haha

It's so funny hearing folks talk about Hatebeak like they are a well-known band. (I guess maybe to some folks they are.) I've heard them mentioned on the forum a few times now. The parrot belongs to a friend of mine and I've drank with those guys at the local dives in Baltimore. :lol: It just makes me laugh a little every time I hear someone else mention their name. At least I can tell them that they are getting some widespread recognition.

It's so funny hearing folks talk about Hatebeak like they are a well-known band. (I guess maybe to some folks they are.) I've heard them mentioned on the forum a few times now. The parrot belongs to a friend of mine and I've drank with those guys at the local dives in Baltimore. :lol: It just makes me laugh a little every time I hear someone else mention their name. At least I can tell them that they are getting some widespread recognition.

Yea? Awesome. :lol: I just remember finding them via MySpace a long time ago and getting a nice laugh out of it. Gotta love the powers of the interwebs