Fruupp

Frank Murphy

Sep 10, 2004
Hi Ken,
Good to see that you are now stocking Fruupp and I was delighted to see that you have rated it as "Essential".
I managed to get their albums on CD a few years ago after a lot of searching.
Even here in Ireland they have been all but forgotten.
So for anybody reading this I this - check them out - getting (most of) all 4 albums on a 2 CD set should not be missed.
I would describe their music as mellow pastoral prog with a hint of Genesis, but they were not a Genesis clone.

Atomic Rooster:
Is the version of "Nice N' Greasy" that you are currently stocking part of the Expanded Deluxe series?

By the way how come the last few orders that I have received from the Laser's Edge have a Deutsche Post stamp on them??

Cheers,
Frank.

Frank:

The Atomic Rooster is part of Castle's new series.

With regards to shipping...we now have a new arrangement with Deutsche Post who are handling al of our international shipments. It's a bit of a cost savings for us and they promise us quicker delivery times. So far we haven't had any complaints so I'm hoping it's working.

Ken

Ken,
Good - I will add "Nice N' Greasy" to my next order.

The Deutsche Post shipments seem to be taking a lot longer to arrive (although the post slows down at this time of the year so it is difficult to compare).
The US postal service was excellent - if you sent out a package on a Tuesday afternoon I often received it the following Friday morning.
However, once I have a series of orders in the pipeline the timing is not important, although when I ordered The Tangent's new release I had hoped to receive it before going to see them play at ProgSfest in Chippenham but it arrived after I left for the UK.

PS - The highlight for me and most of the audience at ProgSfest was Magenta - they put on a superb performance. I hope you will have their new live CD soon.

Cheers,
Frank.