Full Nothing

Locust0311

Shopping Ape
Dec 29, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
So this popped up in the eMusic new releases today in the metal section and had an interesting looking cover so I checked it out. Its basically mid tempo melodic rock/metal with some symphonic touches and pretty good vocals. Its got a pretty chill and smooth vibe to my ears, which is not normally something that would be a selling point for me, but doggonit if it ain't really good. Took some searching but I found some tracks on YouTube and heard enough to make me purchase it. They have a Facebook page with no real info on it so I can't really tell you anything about the band. With a name like Full Nothing, Google isn't much help but some tracks got posted on YouTube. Here are a couple highlights, follow the link for more:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely cool stuff! The official website is pretty worthless though, and the FB page is equally useless. Looks like there will be a CD. Nothing on Bandcamp and I don't do itunes, so I guess I'll just wait for something official.

Its on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Full-Nothing/dp/B014CJE55U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440772959&sr=8-1&keywords=full+nothing"]Amazon[/ame] and eMusic (which is where I got it)