Future Chance of PP DVD

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
Since no IX will be without a DVD to capture the memories, I sit here wondering what the future holds. Is the decision going to be decide yearly based upon the bands and agreements with the bands?

I think the PP VIII video kicked ass and would like to have one each year. Even if the prima donnas like Sonata and Virgin Steele don't want to play along nicely, it would still be a nice momento.

Thoughts? Insight? Opinions? Discuss.

I'm horribly disappointed that there wasn't one this year, but it was explained why it wasn't feasible early. I'm glad I got to take pictures :)

I LOVED the Rob Rock performance and I'll definitely be buying that DVD when it comes out.I know it's not a ProgPower DVD but it will be something from this show for me to remember at least.

I was disappointed when we showed up on Friday and didn't see the camera rig... I would've loved to have had this year's on DVD but totally understand why it didn't happen...

Thanks to all those who did take pictures and who have freely shared them... It helps keep the great memories of PP IX fresh!!!

I LOVED the Rob Rock performance and I'll definitely be buying that DVD when it comes out.I know it's not a ProgPower DVD but it will be something from this show for me to remember at least.

From www.melodicrock.com :
" 'The Voice Of Melodic Metal' Rob Rock will release his first DVD on May 22nd. Tentatively entitled The Voice Of Melodic Metal - Live In Atlanta it will contain the full Rob Rock appearance from Prog Power festival in Atlanta, as well as interesting bonus material. This first Rob Rock live release will be available as CD and DVD/CD package."

From www.melodicrock.com :
" 'The Voice Of Melodic Metal' Rob Rock will release his first DVD on May 22nd. Tentatively entitled The Voice Of Melodic Metal - Live In Atlanta it will contain the full Rob Rock appearance from Prog Power festival in Atlanta, as well as interesting bonus material. This first Rob Rock live release will be available as CD and DVD/CD package."

Awesome!!! I can't wait!!!