Galactic Cowboys Live

kvona1

Oct 22, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Just curious if anyone on the forum has had a chance to see any of the recent gigs they have done, and wanted to offer up a review. I hate watching YouTube clips.....always loved these guys and wondered if anyone else thinks they would be a great fit in Atlanta.

The last time I saw them was in 1998 on their "At The End Of The Day" tour. Very nice guys, still have all my CD's signed by them.

I saw them in 1993 opening for Dream Theater, back when pretty much nobody knew who they were. (I did through a friend, but had never actually heard them til the show.)

And yes, they were REALLY nice guys - they were throwing a football around after the show and invited people who were loitering around waiting for DT to join them.

I went to the show in 2009. They KILLED it. Wally and Dane shared duties, based on what they were playing. They covered everything except material from Let it Go. One of the most fun shows I have ever attended, it was really special. I hadn't been back, they have done two shows just with Dane just playing stuff from the first two.

They really caught lightning in a bottle, it's s shame they didnt have an audience.

They would be an awesome band for PP. It would be nice for them to have a large crowd go apeshit for em, like really apeshit, one last time.

I recently lost an ebay bidding war for Space In Your Face tour shirt. I still weep when nobody is around.

Still have my original :devil:

10506603_10151902414467614_4558544635488367254_o.jpg