Galactic Cowboys to Re-unite for three live shows

2 best for me too. GC opened for Dream Theater on their Images & Words tour way back when if l remember correctly. There's a brief clip of them on the tour bus on DT's video for that tour

Yep, that was my first DT show, with GC opening (at Pier 6 Pavilion, in Baltimore). Most memorable part of the show was during "Take The Time"...when it came time for the chorus, the guys from GC ran out onto the stage (like complete maniacs), up to microphones, sang the chorus in *perfect* harmony, then ran back off the stage (again like maniacs). This continued for the whole song...it was wicked cool. :) The clip on the "I&W" video shows them rehearsing the TTT chorus, IIRC.

Oh, and GC put on a really good show, too. I was completely unfamiliar with them before that show, but liked it enough to buy a disc from 'em.

Craig

Awesome!

My custom GC best-of, perhaps missing an album or two, appropriately named "Something for Everyone"....

01. Trip On Love
02. Shine
03. Life and Times
04. I Want You
05. T.I.M.
06. Pump Up the Space Suit
07. I Do What I Do
08. You've Changed
09. Bright Horizons
10. Puppet Show
11. Someone For Everyone
12. Disney's Spinnin'
13. The Buzz
14. You Make Me Smile
15. Feel The Rage
16. Evil Twin
17. Easy To Love
18. No Problems
19. Through
20. The Record Ends

Awesome!

My custom GC best-of, perhaps missing an album or two, appropriately named "Something for Everyone"....

01. Trip On Love
02. Shine
03. Life and Times
04. I Want You
05. T.I.M.
06. Pump Up the Space Suit
07. I Do What I Do
08. You've Changed
09. Bright Horizons
10. Puppet Show
11. Someone For Everyone
12. Disney's Spinnin'
13. The Buzz
14. You Make Me Smile
15. Feel The Rage
16. Evil Twin
17. Easy To Love
18. No Problems
19. Through
20. The Record Ends
:headbang::kickass:

I saw them open for Over Kill (Years of Decay tour?), and I didn't care for them all that much - and IIRC - neither did the crowd. Course, my musical tastes were way different back then. I guess I didn't realize their popularity until now, kind of thought they were more of an obscure band, not really calling for a reunion.

Cool to see the older bands coming back though.

I'll stop rambling now.

I saw this same tour - some guys I knew through just writing back & forth (before the internet) Anacrusis were on this tour and it was a chance to see them. Galactic Cowboys came out and even though you could tell they were a different type of music from Overkill and were going to have a hard time - they guys busted their butts and tried to have fun up there. I became a fan that night - talked to them afterwards along with the guys from Anacrusis - and really love the first two albums - especially Space in your face. Of course I am a sucker for guitars & harmonies :) Wish I could get there for these shows, may not be out of the realm of possibility but I have a lot of stuff going on right during that week dammit.

jeff

I saw this same tour - some guys I knew through just writing back & forth (before the internet) Anacrusis were on this tour and it was a chance to see them. Galactic Cowboys came out and even though you could tell they were a different type of music from Overkill and were going to have a hard time - they guys busted their butts and tried to have fun up there. I became a fan that night - talked to them afterwards along with the guys from Anacrusis - and really love the first two albums - especially Space in your face. Of course I am a sucker for guitars & harmonies :) Wish I could get there for these shows, may not be out of the realm of possibility but I have a lot of stuff going on right during that week dammit.

jeff

Too funny, I used to penpal with Anacrusis way back in the day too! I saw that tour as well. I actually went to the show for GC but came away an Anacrusis fan and liked Overkill already.