Getting Close

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Retirement......:kickass::headbang:

Its a good Chance that we Will go to Tennessee After I retire.

Whats everyones choose ( when the Time comes) We all know its Miami for Ken....:lol::lol:

So you will be Retarted & Retired Bob?:kickass::headbang::Smokin:

Better watch out; so many people drop dead when they retire! :heh:

You wouldnt believe all the Mail & E-Mails one gets when your interested in a State that you might concidering on retireing too. Tons of Info on Tennessee ...

Well , Tennessee wont Happen ...... What a bunch of crap they tried on us......( well ,there's always Voorhees) 35-40 mins away...I can work for Ken part time ,,

Retirement......:kickass::headbang:

Its a good Chance that we Will go to Tennessee After I retire.

Whats everyones choose ( when the Time comes) We all know its Miami for Ken....:lol::lol:

Its a well known fact that atlantic beaches do not allow sandals with wool socks, anywhere south of Cape May. I though that " Buy or Die" promotions helped tile his villa in St. Croix.
me, I like the four seasons; I heard Tennessee has a monsoon season that rivals Thailand.
get your waders out, Bob

mw

You wouldnt believe all the Mail & E-Mails one gets when your interested in a State that you might concidering on retireing too. Tons of Info on Tennessee ...

All the info you need is that the Jets are not located there. Not sure that the Titans are any better of an alternative but, at least, no Rex Ryan. So there you have it...