Music From Around the globe

hatecrewchick said:
what more needs to be said?!:Smug:

thank you!!!

The game was off to a good start...but I should have known it was only a matter of time before someone decided "OMG sum1s opinion iz wrong!!!"

IF YOU DONT LIKE A SUGGESTED BAND...GET OVER IT!! WOW US WITH YOUR AMAZING TASTE FROM ANOTHER CORNER OF THE GLOBE :kickass:

Anyway Waz was last with Pakistan as the next country...sorry to say I dont readily know any bands from this country...any takers???

oh fuck off, its clear that this thread is going nowhere as i said on page 1. no links, no descriptions for recommendations, it's just another "post 3 bands" thread. there is no point at all.

Pakistan: (Simple)
Demonic Resurrection
Blasphemy
Dusk - and you may all be interested to know that this band is described on live4metal.com as "Pakistan's answer to Opeth".

This was a good idea for a thread fizz... too bad some people just like trying to make everything difficult.

If i was to continue it, i'd pick Poland.

Poland (as the previous one didn't nominate a new country ..):
- Riverside (duh)
- Vader
- Behemoth (I know .. I could think of better ones, too tired now)

next country: my very own (pathetic) Belgium (and yes there are a few good bands here, don't name the bad ones please :p)

Black Session said:
Poland (as the previous one didn't nominate a new country ..):
- Riverside (duh)
- Vader
- Behemoth (I know .. I could think of better ones, too tired now)

next country: my very own (pathetic) Belgium (and yes there are a few good bands here, don't name the bad ones please :p)

Belgium ?

Easy ...

Axelle Red
Johnny Halliday
Jean Claude Van Damme

Kenneth R. said:
oh fuck off, its clear that this thread is going nowhere as i said on page 1. no links, no descriptions for recommendations, it's just another "post 3 bands" thread. there is no point at all.

beggars belief why you even bothered in the first place, you fucking knob-end.