Godflesh

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Cheers to Mr. Majestic for selling me Selfless and Hymns. I'm loving 'em. I will never again make fun of your listening to gay neo folk again.

And as a Thank You, I'm going to CD shop on my way to the cheap book store tomorrow. This shop has lots of your gayness music like Death in June, Current 93, and Sol Invictus. If there's one evading you, let me know, and I'll see if they have it. Granted, those specific CDs are a bit pricey (around $19.99), but if there is one, let me know and Ill take a look.

Now, as for Godflesh, I missed 'em. Glad to have these back.

Death to false industrial.

It's arguably their best, and it was their debut, so probably. It's also their most abrasive. Worlds apart from Broadrick's Jesu.

Selfless is not unlike Jesu in some ways. Slower, droning, clean vocals being used.

J. said:
I will never again make fun of your listening to gay neo folk again.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And as a Thank You, I'm going to CD shop on my way to the cheap book store tomorrow. This shop has lots of your gayness music like Death in June, Current 93, and Sol Invictus. If there's one evading you, let me know, and I'll see if they have it. Granted, those specific CDs are a bit pricey (around $19.99), but if there is one, let me know and Ill take a look.

well actually, if you can see a copy of Death In June - The World That Summer and/or Nature & Organisation - Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude on CD I would be eternally gaysex for you if you would pick it up for me and send me a bill

they look like this:

Death%20In%20June%20The%20world%20that%20summer.jpg