Golden Resurrection - Top quality Jesus Metal

That was Angel that was from Heaven.
band1.jpg

Wow, just when you thought it didn't get any more gay than Manowar in the 80s....

:lol:

Preachiness is a problem for music in general, not just Christian music. If I have to hear another song about how the Earth is dying...

Before you even got to the environmental part I thought of how old the politics can get. At least Nevermore makes that part interesting.

I have listened to the whole album now. It rules! However...I swear this album is the most blatant and over the top Christian metal album of all time. Almost every single line is something about God or Jesus or the Lord. Man you'd think they'd sing at least one song about a dragon or chasing a rainbow or flying high like a regular power metal band or something. Fat Chance! It's Jesus all the way. :D
I love the album anyway! Happy Xmas!

Yeap thats my biggest complaint with the album. I don't mind Christian Hard Rock, and Metal....I own tons of it. However when like you said its a constant blabbering of God, and Jesus it just gets really tiring and its way too over the top. Music is great but my "God" (;)) couldn't he have been more creative in the lyrics department?

I'm a devout Roman Catholic and I love pussy!

I knew Catholic and Baptist were not that different:headbang:

the music sounds ok, will probably get it because I work with the youth at church and I can listen to it in the van while I drive then around. As far as Christian music lyrics, the best is Project 86 very very deep Christian themed lyrics, but I dont think they have ever used the words God or Jesus, I guess that is what happens when your vocalist is a literature major.

Another vid is up on YT for the song Proud To Wear The Holy Cross which is actually one of the best songs on the album. His voice sounds awesome on this song with a beautiful melody in the chorus however those lyrics are gonna make you retch! Tommy's solo in this song is awesome and then the pace change is just perfect. Watch out for the "Jesus is the answer, the answer for everything!" line hehe. I'm only jesting but these guys are so OTT but I love them anyway, damn that Christian guy has an awesome voice, he was great in Divinefire as well in fact Divinefire should never have split up they were killer. Anyway love this tune and it makes you wanna sing along even though you don't mean it! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAwuSsPdH6I&feature=related[/ame]

Did anybody that's bashing it even listen to this or blow it off because of the theme? This stuff F'ing smokes. And the vocals sound great. I'm not a big Narnia fan by any stretch but he sounds great on this song!